Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I'm confidant I can resist until the Elite Highs come out. Although if these lows go on discount early, I'm in! 

I give up on trying to find purple gradient 8s. Purple Xs will make a somewhat satisfactory substitute.

Last edited:
That purple pair looks dull and cheap as hell.....I'm really not sure how some people like those yet think the Blue Lagoons and Suns colorway is wack. I mean I know some people have different taste but come the hell on. Those two colorways look ******* amazing to anybody that has a working set of eyes.

So far I really like the Kobe X. Does anybody happen to know whether they will have regular insoles this time or again something with implemented cushioning like the 9s ?

I'm probably gonna pass on the Blue Lagoons for now unless they go on discount, but they look pretty good in pics. Definitely grabbing the ASGs and considering the Silk Roads though.

Am I the only one who has an issue with these being $180? Seems a little steep for low top, heel zoom and lunarlon.

Am I the only one who has an issue with these being $180? Seems a little steep for low top, heel zoom and lunarlon.

Nike is trying to squeeze every dollar out of Kobe while they can they know his window is closing
if they had Flyknit 180 would seem logical

ok here would be my list on that LBJ 1-4, 6; KD 3-4; Kobe 1, 3-7; Griffey anything not 1&2; Barkley everything minus the Barkley posite; Penny 1, 2, 3; Pippen all of them.....I can't really think of any other sigs right this many but that would be the list where there's no cw that saves that model for me to buy or like the shoe
We're all entitled to our opinions, but wow
mean.gif

all Barkley's
roll.gif
I'm very picky with the shoes I like and don't buy unless I like it plus the question was put that there's always atleast 1 cw that saves the sig but these named I just don't like them, if it wasn't for the swingman 9s the 9 would be on the list I think they're horrible but I love that cw it's the only exception, and barkley's to me are turrible, but I some how fell inlove with the posites I think it was the details in the sole with the "not a role model" I actually had lids put that on some hats that I wear with the shoes

ok here would be my list on that LBJ 1-4, 6; KD 3-4; Kobe 1, 3-7; Griffey anything not 1&2; Barkley everything minus the Barkley posite; Penny 1, 2, 3; Pippen all of them.....I can't really think of any other sigs right this many but that would be the list where there's no cw that saves that model for me to buy or like the shoe
Lebron 1-4?! 1,2 and 4 are some of my all time favorite shoes. The only 3s I had were the blk/gold, wasn't the best design to me. But 1 and 2 didn't have a bad colorway. I never liked the black 4s with the dark red midsection.
I wouldn't drive a hummer I think they're big gaudy vehicles that I have to drive all the time so I really don't like the 1, the 2&3 were just blah and I would never buy or wear, now the 4s that everyone loves I think are extra gross and prob the most overrated LeBron shoe in looks, none of those have a cw that would make me buy the shoe

I stopped reading his list once he mentioned the lebron 1-4
lol it got better, he said kobe 1, 3-7. Then all pennys. And then he said all Barkleys except the posites!
roll.gif
it gets better I forgot the most important sig shoe ever so Jordan 1-10, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 24-27(I believe those are the yr ones)

I forgot to quote the guy that mentioned the Penny's I named, I like the foam1 in the right cw, I didn't like a penny til 4s that most people think are ugly, penny 5s got me with that cloak, not really liking the 6 right now

^I think you've got one of the most "peculiar" tastes in shoes on NT :lol:. Usually see you liking things that everybody else hates or hating things that everybody else likes.

So you're a sneakerhead that doesn't like the Jordan 11, 12 or 13.............

That's like being a big fan of cars but thinking Ferrari, Lamborghini and Bentleys are ugly.

Back
Top Bottom