Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

So everyone is turning now... I figured it wouldnt be a mass 180 until elite lows dropped 

I never get why folks have to make the turn. People see 1 CW and crappy images then say "Nike saving me money" blah blah blah. It never fails.

Resisting the turn :lol:

Just kidding. The shoe is definitely looking better with official pics but I still feel this is a grand drop off of the 9. I was pining for almost every 9 colorway. Still only thinking I'll be in for a few pairs on the X. If the Elites come to pass with flyknit and some nice designs them I'll be back in. Which gets me thinking that maybe this is why Nike didn't release many Elite IX lows. There'd be too much similarity to the eventual Elite X low. Or maybe they were just lazy :rolleyes

I wish they did those first instead of blue lagoons. Especially with them wearing them, but I guess it doesn't matter with ESPN not showing the game :rolleyes

It's looked like a great shoe period from the beginning. I don't know what took some of you this long to come around.

Hopefully the hypebeasts still stay away though. I'm damn sure getting atleast the Blue Lagoons and Suns colorway ones.

blue lagoons are all yours :nerd:

So everyone is turning now... I figured it wouldnt be a mass 180 until elite lows dropped 

Naw we'll get plenty of people coming in complaining still. Look how long people were complaining about the 9's not being close to the 8's in the 9 thread. Now everyone wants Masterpieces, and wished they released more elite lows.

I never get why folks have to make the turn. People see 1 CW and crappy images then say "Nike saving me money" blah blah blah. It never fails.

They still haven't learned

Last edited:
bcuz we are a fickle nature beings with the ability to think and make decisions and change those decisions

I can't think of one Nike sig where every single CW was bad and not 1 pair was worth getting. There is always that 1. Atleast in my case.

I can't think of one Nike sig where every single CW was bad and not 1 pair was worth getting. There is always that 1. Atleast in my case.
ok here would be my list on that LBJ 1-4, 6; KD 3-4; Kobe 1, 3-7; Griffey anything not 1&2; Barkley everything minus the Barkley posite; Penny 1, 2, 3; Pippen all of them.....I can't really think of any other sigs right this many but that would be the list where there's no cw that saves that model for me to buy or like the shoe

These basically monotone colorways are horrible. Like the team colorways that come out during the end of the sig's life.

My opinion is kinda bias though because I try to get 1 of every sig. Maybe I force myself to like some honestly. The last few Griffs in his line were meh. I don't count Js past 23 but the 21 & 22 were a tough sell. The Duncan 2s were meh also.

Speaking of those we need a retro of his first sig with the alien thing over the laces. They hit discount for $30 bucks. I should have loaded up. Smh

Man, I pennys 1-3 were great! Lebron 2s were also one of my favorite basketball shoes ever. 

The Kobe X look good too they're just more reminiscent of Kobe 4-6 rather than 7-9. Kobe 4-6 were a lot better performance wise than the last 3 so I'm looking forward to the change.

Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom