Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

The Kobe X has real legitimate photos of the first shoe.  The colorway is: Blue Lagoon/BLK-Vapor Green.  The source is Kicks On Fire: http://www.kicksonfire.com/2014/11/24/heres-first-look-nike-kobe-10/   And here are the first verified pics: 
Have you paid attention to this Thread AT ALL, bruh? Lol

This is Niketalk... 90% of the Time, WE GIVE THEM the News.
nthat.gif

It looks like an enhanced kobe 4, cushion wise. Zoom heel, lunar forefoot, but it looks flexible, almost free-like, similar to the Hyperfeel, but I could be wrong.

Hmmmmm, interesting. Glad zooms is back in some form. Had to stop hoopin in Kobes because of the lunar.

That lunarlon insert was really a joke. Kobe 5 has been my favorite overall performance model from the line and probably my favorite sneaker I've ever played ball in.

I passed on all the 9s cause if that insert, so these 10s look promising.

I feel srry for all the ppl having problems with the lunarlon inserts...I haven't had one problem with them until they bottom out but other than that i love them...can somebody remove the lettering so we can see the tongue :nerd:

I feel srry for all the ppl having problems with the lunarlon inserts...I haven't had one problem with them until they bottom out but other than that i love them...can somebody remove the lettering so we can see the tongue :nerd:

thats the problem... it bottoms out rather quickly

I hope that they come out with solid outsoles and wish it was both forefoot and heel zoom 
ohwell.gif

I wonder how the Kobe 10 high will look like?
Just a thought but..
If the highs have full length zoom [emoji]128064[/emoji] (or at least zoom in the forefoot as well) I'll be a happy.

Or at least give us the option to buy full length zoom on nikeid. I swear I'll buy at least 5 insoles to last me forever :lol:

Last edited:
There's hardly any construction to the shoe. They can mass produce these in crazy numbers per hour. IDs will take one week lol.

These "designs" are so boring. The same swoosh on damn near every shoe :lol:.

My pockets continue to be happy.

Assuming these are the X.

I was so sure I was going to get a pair of IXs until I saw the shoe in person. I literally looked passed it twice on the wall as it just blended with the rest of the Nike line up.

I'm not feeling the 10 at all, the upper looks alot like a running model I can't quite remember the name of. If the 10 elite has lunarlon with full length zoom, or just heel and forefoot I'll grab them quick, unless the upper is completely horrible. The lebron 11s felt far beyond amazing with that cushion setup.

Back
Top Bottom