Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

And the fact that they don't even sell replacement insoles. Your only choice would be to buy a whole new pair. They give you no indication whatsoever that the product is faulty and then raise the price to make you think it's not just some cheap crap, which it is. Planned obsolescence, oligopoly, textbook shady business practices. Nike out here selling lemons
QFT

I wouldn't go that far. The product wasn't faulty, it's just the Lunarlon in the 8's was too soft and they bottomed out fairly quickly. Some people still consider the 8's one of the best Kobe's to date. For what it's worth, Nike used to sell replacement Lunarlon insoles, but not too many people bought them, so they took them off. I think they were like 40$. Also, the 9 has much thicker and denser Lunarlon, None of my pairs have bottomed out yet.
I actually found that that the IXs cushioning is too soft as well, even though it is thicker. The best insoles performance wise to me are the kobe 8 superhero elite or the black elite insoles. Other than the cushioning, I think the Kobe 9s are beasts and very durable. I'm still trying to figure out a better replacement insole thats firm and thick enough. However for $200, I shouldn't have to which was @leemelone's point. The Jordan 2012 insoles are decent but they don't fit the Kobe's that well. I could feel the edges of the insoles jutting into my foot. Lebron XI insoles are a better option but they may make the shoe too tight.

these are the people you're getting your reviews from on youtube folks..

:rofl:

eMUM6ny.gif

I still find it better to try on the shoe first if you are getting it for basketball. These reviews are just the reviewers' impression, there are things that they prefer that we don't or vice versa. Plus add the fact that some of them isn't even credible. :smh:

Last edited:
nthat.gif

Gramps & his geriatric Labrador Retriever would SssmokeShow these youtube review "ballers." 

Talkin straight great grandsonned...
roll.gif

I actually found that that the IXs cushioning is too soft as well, even though it is thicker. The best insoles performance wise to me are the kobe 8 superhero elite or the black elite insoles. Other than the cushioning, I think the Kobe 9s are beasts and very durable. I'm still trying to figure out a better replacement insole thats firm and thick enough. However for $200, I shouldn't have to which was @leemelone
's point. The Jordan 2012 insoles are decent but they don't fit the Kobe's that well. I could feel the edges of the insoles jutting into my foot. Lebron XI insoles are a better option but they may make the shoe too tight.

Mine fit perfectly in the 8's

Last edited:
I feel nauseated from exhaustion by just looking at Tim Grover :lol: .. looks like he will really trained you to death

Back
Top Bottom