Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I'm so ready!! 
nthat.gif

Saw all 3 colorways today at FTL. The Blues, All-Stars and the purple joints. You guys will really like the purple ones once you see them in person. Pictures don't don't do them justice. Haven't seen a date posted but the FTL manager says they come out 2/21.

Of all my 9's, the only ones that are still DS are the moonwalkers, not sure I'll bite on another purple pair like that, but will probably ID one with purple accents.

Was able to see the blue lagoons in person today. Shoes are definitely much nicer in person but still not convinced to cop a pair. 

Saw all 3 colorways today at FTL. The Blues, All-Stars and the purple joints. You guys will really like the purple ones once you see them in person. Pictures don't don't do them justice. Haven't seen a date posted but the FTL manager says they come out 2/21.
how are the all stars in person? better than pics or worse? 

I thought that tongue graphic was special to the 5AM's, but I guess that's on every X. So the starting colorway is a blue shoe with nothing special.

waiting to try out the performance on court.  aesthetically these are just okay to me. I usually like every kobe model too.  I spent so much on the kobe 9...I feel like it might be good to try to pass on the Xs.  although I know ill still get 1-2 pairs at least. 
I feel the exact same way. Bought a lot of kobe 9s prolly way more then I should have.
The tens no matter how they looked wouldn't compete with the 9s.....def will still get a couple.

I don't need another purple shoe. But I like the black heel and 3M swoosh on that pair. The blues are just...well, blue.

Huge fan of the mamba line, but these Xs are underwhelming and extremely disappointing

I'd rather track down some beethovens this year

I don't need another purple shoe. But I like the black heel and 3M swoosh on that pair. The blues are just...well, blue.
I know! The purple x look so dope but I already have these ds moonwalkers. 
eyes.gif

Maybe I should get both and see which ones I wear more.

Back
Top Bottom