Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

nthat.gif

The Kyle Korvers might look great if they hit iD.

Edit: Apparently they're ASGS PEs/IDs.

Personally, the green and purple joints look like disco pairs.

Last edited:
Still look terrible
If its a way to take that crap off the side and the silver tongue n back I would've copped.

Last edited:
Tell me about it :lol: - I'm hoping the 10s will deliver.

Open to other suggestions too!

Yeah, I'm optimistic about the X's from what I've heard and from trying them on in the store (had to have self control and pass on the ASG to justify the Blackouts next week).

I loved the V and VI, just enough cushion (I tore my meniscus a few years ago, no surgery but cushioned shoes help me stay symptom free).

8 and 9 were not sufficient.

In my travels, I have learned to love the Melo M9 and Jordan 18 and 19 for their double stacked zoom in the heel and fairly flexible forefoot zoom.

I gotta wait til next week to see if the 10's will do it for me.

Opposite for me. But being a diehard Laker fan I can't bring myself to wear green even if it has a Kobe logo.
I meant the socks are dope. the kicks are ok, nothing amazing. Without those socks to even out all that green, i might have thought trash

Last edited:
@NotoriousMJ23 if I may offer a small critique, your taste is music is on point, thus you might want to consider simply lowering the volume after the intro while letting the song play throughout your review and then cranking up the decibels once more on the fade out.  Audiences love that sheeet.  Finally, don't be afraid to get closer to the camera, bruh bruh.  Shoes are a little far away...  Believe you're on the right track.  Keep up the great work! 
nthat.gif

Wishing you, Carmella (and Kobe) the best.  Praying for a speedy and total recovery.  Boxers 4 Ever!  

Example On Foot Review:

Music throughout with some tighter closeups.  Haha I know you're just starting out, so hopefully you don't feel overly critiqued.   Clearly you're quite knowledgeable of Kobe the player/Line and that info is exactly what the Example Video Review lacks. 

Time to go next level Super Saiyan, Broku
pimp.gif

Last edited:

I meant the socks are dope. the kicks are ok, nothing amazing. Without those socks to even out all that green, i might have thought trash
I knew what you meant. I'm just saying for me the socks throw them off. I'm a pain/solid shoe guy so I don't need a multi color shoe. 

@NotoriousMJ23
if I may offer a small critique, your taste is music is on point, thus you might want to consider simply lowering the volume after the intro while letting the song play throughout your review and then cranking up the decibels once more on the fade out.  Audiences love that sheeet.  Finally, don't be afraid to get closer to the camera, bruh bruh.  Shoes are a little far away...  Believe you're on the right track.  Keep up the great work! :nthat:

Wishing you, Carmella (and Kobe) the best.  Praying for a speedy and total recovery.  Boxers 4 Ever!  

Example On Foot Review:

Music throughout with some tighter closeups.  Haha I know you're just starting out, so hopefully you don't feel overly critiqued.   Clearly you're quite knowledgeable of Kobe the player/Line and that info is exactly what the Example Video Review lacks. 
Time to go next level Super Saiyan, Broku :pimp:  

@EarldaGoat bro, thank you so much man. I really appreciate the advice and tip. Anything to get better. And thanks for wishing Carmella and Kobe well. She's in a bad way, but God is good.

Just ordered the All stars, none of the other color ways look good to me and Im not about to wait 6 weeks for an ID.

Back
Top Bottom