Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I like them, but that extra "coating", even if it is black, is a turn off for me. I'm actually okay with the silver pieces.

the extra coating that lasts a game or two before it peels off was the reason for the $20 increase? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
How do these fit? Compared to 8, or 9
TTS. I went up .5 on the 8s and 9s because if felt like my outer 2 toes were "riding" on the end of the insole where it starts to "incline" up.  The 8s felt a bit more snug in the toebox and the 9s would have worked TTS for me if not for the issue with the insole. With Xs, you should be good with TTS unless you have a wide foot. If so, you may need another opinion, since I cannot speak to that issue.

Go 'Noles, too. Season ticket holder here ;-) 

Got the allstar 10s maybe ill cop the blue lagoon in couple months but im done until I see a cw that i really really like. Well if I see a cw I really really like.

I know I'm a little late to this reviewer discussion that was a few pages back....you want to talk about a terrible reviewer. I'M DJDELZ is downright terrible. I just watched his kobe x review and mentioned that the shoes had engineered mesh. I unsub-ed with the quickness. Supposedly he's a sneaker addict but doesn't know what materials are used to make the shoes smh.

Yup! Seems like the Kyrie is the only one selling decent. Probably cuz of the low price point.

I know I'm a little late to this reviewer discussion that was a few pages back....you want to talk about a terrible reviewer. I'M DJDELZ is downright terrible. I just watched his kobe x review and mentioned that the shoes had engineered mesh. I unsub-ed with the quickness. Supposedly he's a sneaker addict but doesn't know what materials are used to make the shoes smh.

Was that one of his "detailed" reviews?

Back
Top Bottom