Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I bought a 20% Nike coupon from somebody to use for the mercurial Superfly release today but I struck out. If I don't use it and somebody else wants it PM me.
Does Nike still cancel orders for people using those 20% codes bought from ebay?

Last edited:
The outsoles on the kobe x feel really nice.....lol this sounds stupid but I just couldn't stop touching the bottoms of the blue lagoon at ftl

thanks but I was looking for the nike nyc ones. ... they were advertised with the collection but I can't find them online

these ones:
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/n...LJxh0&site=M0tVMULJxh0-NvrEB.WezDTzMKJtFgZT0w

I think they were available up until yesterday or today when they sold out. The bay might be the only place now, but looking at 30-40...

find a niketown near you. i wanted to buy them using either my WCR from finishline or VIP coupon from FTL, but it looks like only Nike is selling them...

Got my Blue Lagoons today ! I played a couple pick up games on court and they didn't feel too bad. Def got a different feel than the 8 and 9's. They def don't have that court feel like the other models but they felt fine. They are very comfortable and they need to be broken in  a bit before I can give a real good review. Extra length in the toe box area and they didn't seem to be as narrow as advertised. Im narrow footed so I generally have problems with containment. The 8's probably have the best fit for me in the Kobe line.

Kinda luke warm on them right now but they do look great on feet. One big problem is that they are dirt magnets on the soles and it seems to be like that with the midsoles. Midsoles are easy to clean though.

View media item 1404374
I have a feeling that people will start to turn on these if someone throws red laces on them.... Maybe it's just me trying to create a grinch colorway since I won't dish out resale for the 6's... :/

I don't think they'll do an EM. There's this base model and the upcoming Flyknit-based Elite, so I don't see why Nike would put more effort on this line since there's two models already. Three if you count the rumored Elite Low.

Back
Top Bottom