Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Those are ok. Not the Classic the 9 Elite was looks wise.

That's like comparing apple to oranges.

You would need to compare the EM to this. Kobe 10 is lightyear ahead of the Kobe 9 EM aesthetically at least.

You would need to compare the EM to this. Kobe 10 is lightyear ahead of the Kobe 9 EM aesthetically at least.

If that's the lead model of the 10 then the comparison is fair. The Elite was the main/lead model of the 9. I look at it like a Jordan retro card. You wouldn't put the EM as the 9 on it.

Hyperfuse? Really???? 
indifferent.gif

If that's the lead model of the 10 then the comparison is fair. The Elite was the main/lead model of the 9. I look at it like a Jordan retro card. You wouldn't put the EM as the 9 on it.

Not at all. Comparing an elite to a regular model isn't fair

yeah isnt this GS? I can't wait for the adult version... I wonder how they did the heel lockdown. As far as the tongue goes, I loved the Kobe 5 tongue. I hope it's like that, but it looks like it's going to be more along the lines of the 8 (tongue wise). Overall, I'm going to reserve judgement til I see the mens version that's going to hit retail. That upper looks really breathable tho, a plus for those who are going to get these for hooping.

they didn't go from flyknit to this.

they went from EM to this.

:smh: people complaining just to complain, and their complaints have no basis at all :lol:

Oh really? I guess my Kobe 9's don't have flyknit. I guess Kobe didn't play in flyknit last night. :lol:

Last edited:
they didn't go from flyknit to this.

they went from EM to this.

:smh: people complaining just to complain, and their complaints have no basis at all :lol:

Oh really? I guess my Kobe 9's don't have flyknit. I guess Kobe didn't play in flyknit last night. :lol:

ok smart ***. let me break it down for you so you can understand.

with the kobe shoe we have been getting 2 models, the regular model and an elite model. for the 9, we got 3. regular, elite, and elite high (disregard EXT). the elite model, which you are referring to, is the one that had flyknit. once again, i'll repeat myself, the ELITE model had flyknit..

what you're doing is comparing an ELITE model to a REGULAR model.

when you see pictures of the kobe X elite, then by all means ***** all you want. but right now, your nagging makes no sense.

the picture we got is, without a doubt in my mind, the regular version of the shoe.

Last edited:
ok smart ***. let me break it down for you so you can understand.

with the kobe shoe we have been getting 2 models, the regular model and an elite model. for the 9, we got 3. regular, elite, and elite high (disregard EXT). the elite model, which you are referring to, is the one that had flyknit. once again, i'll repeat myself, the ELITE model had flyknit..

what you're doing is comparing an ELITE model to a REGULAR model.

when you see pictures of the kobe X elite, then by all means ***** all you want. but right now, your nagging makes no sense.

the picture we got is, without a doubt in my mind, the regular version of the shoe.

Thanks for taking time to do that. That's why I love Canadians. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom