Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

This dude that works at FTL was tryna buy my ASGs off me :lol: talking about he struck out and he works there...couldn't do it tho

It's a very deep and sharp flex downward onto your foot. Really it's something you feel, but you can see the crescent-shaped flex in that gif.

My ASGs don't hurt my foot and don't "pop" when I walk, but the Lagoons do.

I may be the first person to half size down on these lol. Tried the 12.5 on, they were a little tight in length but nothing too bad. I wasnt coming forward when i did a jump stop at all. May end up staying with it. 

I'm not going to lie, wasn't feeling these Kobe Xs but they look great on feet. Going to have cop the misses this month.

^^^ Yep, best thing. Just wear some NBA socks and walk around a lot.

And the traction on these...man, let's just say you'll know how well you've been vacuuming with a couple laps around a room
laugh.gif

I may be the first person to half size down on these lol. Tried the 12.5 on, they were a little tight in length but nothing too bad. I wasnt coming forward when i did a jump stop at all. May end up staying with it. 

Nope I had to half size down since SNS sold out of my 11.5. For that price I decided to give it a try. I ended up going to HOH yesterday just to see how an 11 would fit, and it still felt good.

Son played a weekend of aau in his asg. Few pieces have already shed off. He loves the traction and wants to keep em.

I was thinking about going .5 down as well. I noticed my TTS is a little long the toe box and lockdown in the heel isn't great.

If you have really narrow feet you can get away with half size down since the length on these run a bit long. Otherwise, best to stick with TTS. 

I got my TTS size 10 and there's a full thumbs width of space in the toe but I can't do a 9.5 because its too narrow (and I have medium width feet). 

There's some dude on the bay selling size 10 early release/GM Vinos for $210 shipped. In his description he states "These were released from Nike to outlets as there is a defect"....haha 
laugh.gif

....and his pics show they come with a Kobe 9 box 
mean.gif

There's some dude on the bay selling size 10 early release/GM Vinos for $210 shipped. In his description he states "These were released from Nike to outlets as there is a defect"....haha :lol:  

....and his pics show they come with a Kobe 9 box :smh:
Somebody will still buy them.

Been playing in the allstars the past few days. I bought a 10 and was dissappointed with the heel lockdown and sliding of my foot within the shoe. Very comfortable but I didn't like that much space for my foot. I'm a 10 in the kobe 4, 5, 6, a 9.5 in the lebron 8s, kobe 9, and the jordan xx8. Went back and exchanged them for a 9.5 and the heel lockdown was perfect. Pain is present at that same flex point towards the toe box that people have been complaining about. Peeling has occurred as well on the medial side of my right shoe. Played in two games today with them and in the first game I was dissappointed with the traction. I had to wipe often on a well kept court. My feet hurt as well. It was stiff and I had to relace them at the half to relieve pain. A few hours later I played in my second game and it was a complete 180. Never had to relace them due to pain. I only retied them because the laces got undone so I had to double knot. The upper felt more comfortable and one with my foot. I don't recall having to wipe the bottom of my shoes at all and this game was played on a court that wasn't as well kept as the court in the first game. I play fast, I cut, and I stop very abruptly. I am 5'10 and 170lbs. I had no issues with the cushioning at all although I can't feel the responsiveness of the zoom as much. It's definitely supportive with a feel somewhat like a Lebron low model but with a lower profile, less bulky, and way lighter. It's basically a beefed up and supportive version of the Kobe 8. The 9s are more comfortable so far but I think all that drop in lunarlon midsole **** is a gimmick (although that full length zoom/ lunarlon midsole of the Lebron 11 is awesome). These definitely need more break in time and patience. I don’t think that the true colors of this shoe will reveal itself within just a few days or several hours of intense play. But right now, these things are little monsters on court. They encourage fast and aggressive play due to it's low cut profile, light weight, and support and cushioning.

Back
Top Bottom