Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Just copped the Kobe 10 black outs aka purple joints for $122.51. ( EBates check came in, footlocker bday code and randomly got a 20 gift card recently)

I was able to compare the purps vs blue lagoons aka Heisenbergs. Ive got to say the purps look better in person imo.

Went TTS. I always recommend going to any shoe store with the measuring contraption. Lol. To a more accurate assemsent of shoe size.

Gonna test them out and see how they feel on court.
View media item 1416653

So balled in them for an 1hr an 30 mins.

My first impression is the traction is cool so far. If I can compare I think the 9s traction is better.

These shoes are just slight more comfortable than the 9s. Not much.

The textiled upper aka hyper fuse was not that bad. Not better than the 9 em in my opinion.
The only thing that I give a negative is the pinching or blistering feeling on the inside of foot some have complained about. It was only in one foot and I'm not sure if this will go away when I break in more or lace them up better.

"Performance beasts " Im not quite sure bout that statement. Solid balling shoe yes.

Tbh I think they are a better casual shoe than a shoe on court. But that's only from one wear today. I'll update if things change.

for me...prolly just gonna get more of these X lows for casual use...

I am more than satisfied with the way the EM 9 lows perform on court...plus the EMs can be had for below retail which makes it a no brainer

Buy Blackouts with 17% off (LKS15F3L) at Foot Locker if you have to pay shipping through Eastbay. Save $2 and rack up the VIP points

Unless you gotta pay tax with FTL. Im no tax with eastbay but i understand very few are now. Repped tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Blackouts with 17% off (LKS15F3L) at Foot Locker if you have to pay shipping through Eastbay. Save $2 and rack up the VIP points
repped for the good looks.  but still didnt cop... these kobe x have to be some of the worst as far as sales for a kobe sig,  coupons after 2 days? lol no complaints here tho.  hope flyknit is like this...later this year (i doubt it but yeah)

I just need those black one Swaggy P rocked to drop. Ill cop those at retail.

Got my 5 ams in today and put my DK VI laces in. Not as thick as the laces that come with the Xs but they lock 5he shoe down better so imma roll with them. Plus the red lace tips match the stitching and accents on the tongue liner and kobe sig on top of tongue so it sets it off nice imo

View media item 1417132

DeRozan wearing the black X's that nick young was wearing. Could these just be tb's released to the team or did Kobe hook him up?

They look good on court.

Last edited:
I just got the blackout from champs online for 149.39 with promo code LKS15F3L it helps I live in nj and don't pay tax but also got free shipping..

Also why does the 5am still have no discounts on them ????

Told myself NO on the Kobe Xs til the Flyknits release but....i accidentally just copped the "Blackouts" 2day and i must say they look soooo much better in person, but overall the Kobe 9 is more comfortable IMO...the Flyknit Xs lows are gunna be hella sick with this silhouette i must say.

Got my 5 ams in today and put my DK VI laces in. Not as thick as the laces that come with the Xs but they lock 5he shoe down better so imma roll with them. Plus the red lace tips match the stitching and accents on the tongue liner and kobe sig on top of tongue so it sets it off nice imo
that works

Just got my ASG in from UPS. The shoe to me is laid back which I perfer...but no way worth $200. I'm going take the 3m shoelaces from my KD6 ASG and put them in. Should be a nice touch.

Keep 'em coming 
smile.gif

manager at a local champs said I can't use the birthday coupon on the all stars until 2 weeks after the release. good thing these are sitting

Anyone know what that UGLYazz pattern is supposed to be under the tongue and all over his Kobe X clothes line?...Blah...IMO smh

Back
Top Bottom