Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

ordered my ASG from nba store. I know i live in aus and it takes a while to get here but 8 days to process the order lol

^^^ Yep, best thing. Just wear some NBA socks and walk around a lot.

And the traction on these...man, let's just say you'll know how well you've been vacuuming with a couple laps around a room :lol:

Idk but im ready to say it

Traction on this shoe is GOAT level

Are the Blackouts for $150 a good deal?

Don't know if I can hold off till Friday when I get paid.

Thats a good deal, thats what retail should be at

Personally i would be itching to cop at that price but im killing myself, just trying to wait for lowtop flyknits if they ever come

Discount exclusion has been lifted from the X. http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:235321/sku:05317005/nike-kobe-10-mens ... Just used my platinum 25% coupon to grab the blackouts for $135 flat. Coupon code IPEB5252 will give you 20% off.

You're the man. Finally got to use my 25% off gold membership code before it expired next month. Repped.

Glad everybodys eating. I know they say backordered too but my sz. 10.5 is ready to ship. Will see if they actually ship tomorrow but my NDC pair comes in tomorrow so I'll get to try out these beauties this week either way. 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I was able to cop shoes earlier on but I started be able to once the 8's came out. I got a couple pairs of 7's and had a pair of the 5's. Well, heres my side shots of the latest 3 purple pairs.

I know the pics are pretty similar but I gotta say the purple gradients take the cake. I personally love all three pairs.

Wish I was able to cop shoes earlier on but I started be able to once the 8's came out. I got a couple pairs of 7's and had a pair of the 5's. Well, heres my side shots of the latest 3 purple pairs.

View media item 1417680

I know the pics are pretty similar but I gotta say the purple gradients take the cake. I personally love all three pairs.

Gradients are a MUST for any Kobe fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered these in my usual size 11 ive had slipping kobes since the 8 and 9. And now i got messed up toes lol. If these turn out sliding. What is a good way to stop that? Lacing them harder and double socking?

Just ordered these in my usual size 11 ive had slipping kobes since the 8 and 9. And now i got messed up toes lol. If these turn out sliding. What is a good way to stop that? Lacing them harder and double socking?
You can double sock but what I do is I start lacing tighter. Also another thing you can do is start tightening from the bottom. After each rung, pull the tongue up as much as possible after. I noticed if I pull the tongue up before I lace them I get better lockdown.
Next to the Gradient and Moonwalker, the Blackouts look so plain and generic.
I gotta agree with you. Honestly, the same reason why people hate them is the reason I love them. I actually like the simplicity of them.

I think double socking just makes it worse. One sock starts sliding within the other sock and eventually your whole foot slides.

Back
Top Bottom