Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I'm ready for those Elevate's but at $275 I think I might pass. I gotta draw the line eventually on these prices that I'll shell out.

Them elevates are a for sure cop. The rose golds are nice but the pink zoom unit is kinda meh.

Can anybody let me know if these Kobe 10s are supposed to be hurting my feet.. The cushioning is good but the upper hurts. Should I get .5 up or what?

All these people  saying that they gonna pass are going to end up copping a few pairs...on that note, im not getting any of the elite highs lol.

Those look pretty awful at first glance. I was really hoping that early picture of the 4/18 pair was truly a sample.

The price is only going to make these less appealing...

These highs are beyond subpar, even the feminine "Rose Gold". Passing on all 3.

I'm in for the rose golds. Only pair out of all nine elite pairs across all three signature models releasing this year. Nike made it real easy for me

Whoever called the rose golds feminine thank you, you might make me end up not getting them and saving my money for XI details, a couple pair of LBJ XIs I have left to pick up and some KD 7s I have left to grab

some of you really have issues you need to evaluate :smh:

Also like the Rose Gold. But would only cop if the store let me use my military discount...

Even then that's a super expensive shoe.

Nike is straight taxing right now.

Off topic of all the Elite talk, where can I get the Vinos now under retail like we did with the blackouts??

Back
Top Bottom