Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Back to the Elite talk tho, LOOOOOVE that they put flywire in them tho. Price is still rape l, but those Rose Golds will be mine. Don't like either of the other 2, but I will probably cop one to test because I won't be patient enough to wait for the Rose Golds [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Where can I get any of the 3 colorways that dropped for under retail?

I got my blackouts from HypeKickz saw quite a few places had the AS under retail, and Eastbay took the discount exclusion of the Blackouts so you can get them there too

I got my blackouts from HypeKickz saw quite a few places had the AS under retail, and Eastbay took the discount exclusion of the Blackouts so you can get them there too
HypeKickz is legit? Eastbay put the discount exclusions back on all Kobe's.

HypeKickz is legit? Eastbay put the discount exclusions back on all Kobe's.

Oh dang didn't know that about Eastbay. And yeah I was skeptical of HypeKicks at first, a guy in one of my local groups let me know, I googled some reviews on them and decided to try, payment via PayPal so worse case if they weren't legit I could get my money back. Ordered and received 3 days later. 100% legit.

IMO the subtle touch of pink sets it off nicely.

Football players are seen wearing pink boots, multi-color pastel boots etc.. Messi, Cristiano etc..

how has the traction been for everyone? I've heard it's supposed to be unreal but so far it's been crap on my university court...

I've only use Kobe 6-10, IMO best yet out of ANY shoe I've played in.

You should try the 5s. Easily top 2 or 3 kobe shoes ever made.

It's actually my top one but most of the people seemed like they started wearing Kobe during the 8 era. :lol:

I still play with my Kobe V big stage and its still better than any of my 8s.

I need to see some official pics of the Rose Gold X's. I guarantee the pics floating around now do not do them any justice at all. 

I need to see some official pics of the Rose Gold X's. I guarantee the pics floating around now do not do them any justice at all. 

Well the 1 pic that I've seen has me sold already

Anymore pics will just add fuel to the fire

Reviews online say Kixsquare is shady AF and to be avoided. Is this true? Anyone on here order from them before? 
i bought my kobe 9 BHMs from there and they seemed fine. Took a week or so to get here.

Thats the only dealings I have had with them.

I'll get one pair of the X elites,but as far as looks go these have nothing on the high 9s.Looks like they found a cheaper way to make the highs and bank even more off us.But sonce this design is so basic in comparison,maybe we'll get a high ID option.
Piss color on the Purples,and the back 4 red stitch are a couple things I'm not digging.

All the pictures released yesterday were official Nike pics though. Not sure what you mean.

Back
Top Bottom