Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

You have to go down a full size in LB XI insole to fit your TTS Kobe 9's (i.e. put a LB XI size 9.5 insole in a size 10.5 Kobe 9). Trust me. This works out perfectly. 

Buy a cheap LB XI at an outlet. Keep the insoles and turn around and sell the shoe without them. I bought a pair for $99 at an outlet and sold them for $79 without the insoles. That's basically $20 for a set of Full Length Zoom Lunarlon insoles. Makes a world of difference in the 9's. 
In regards to a full size down with Lebron xi into kobe 9. Was it in Em or elite low or elite hi. All fit differently and just want a little clarity . Thanks in advanced.

Last edited:
Lol at you caring what biitches say.

And i play basketball in my basketball shoes. Sorry boys

Who said I care? I'm just telling what I know to be true. It's wack IMO as well though. To each his own.

BTW I said women not B....es.

Last edited:
Figured they just threw it in for the display picture? Part of what made me ask if anyone else had seen this. I saw it on IG but no info attached.
Thanks @bluntobject50

Last edited:
$225 is still high but, better than $275 
tired.gif

If anyone can lead me to a 5AM in a size 14 for a good price, it'd be appreciated. City gear and NBA.com had great deals, but neither had my size. Thanks.

If anyone can lead me to a 5AM in a size 14 for a good price, it'd be appreciated. City gear and NBA.com had great deals, but neither had my size. Thanks.

I just checked city gear right now and sz 14 is a go fam

I just checked city gear right now and sz 14 is a go fam
It will let me add to cart, but when I click to check out, I get a "You cannot buy a product that has yet to be released." error. I appreciate you tho.

So is it worth the price of kobe x with outdoor use ? Hows the durability?

Upper durability should be solid, its the sole you have to worry about, the rubber compound will wear out fast, I've been playing in my Blackouts exclusively indoors for awhile and you can see wear in the rubber/tread so I can assume that it won't last very long outside. Also, just a thought, its a $180 sneaker. There are a bunch of cheaper options out there, a lot of sneakers on sale at most major sneaker carriers, but if you like Kobe, go for the KB Mentality's, $100 maybe cheaper if you find a coupon.

Damn, I feel like I directly quoted all those Youtube performance reviews :lol:

EDIT: If you search this thread there are a few posters in here gracious enough to share links to cop yourself a pair for under retail, hell I got mine for $161 shipped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom