Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

mean.gif
Wish I could pick up the X for that price...
Don't we all?
roll.gif

Went to my local HOH today and saw the "Silks" today.  They are beautiful, but I couldn't drop the $180 after copping the Gold Foams and Laser IV's this weekend.

I personally love how the X performs but I'm with those who say $180 is a tad too much for these. I currently only have 1 pair(Vino) and not planning to cop anymore of these. If I had access to the ES store, it'd be a different story. On to the Flyknits.

Saw the vino's today, personally underwhelmed the poison green wasn't what I thought it would be... Didn't get to see silks... Own the 5am and want asg, still the 2 best cws imo

Ah, the joys of living in Beaverton, OR
smokin.gif

I will have to see the Silks in person to see if I get those, I am not sure how I feel about a orange/gold shoe.
I live over in Vancouver lol. Only been in the ever elusive ES twice. Hoping to venture back in just need the golden ticket lol.

I live over in Vancouver lol. Only been in the ever elusive ES twice. Hoping to venture back in just need the golden ticket lol.

Yeah, it helps that I have formerly worked there for years to just get all the contacts to get me in whenever I want, plus they just give em away during Christmas since each employee gets an additional five guest passes. At least you are nearby so you can drive there.

Man, I am in agreement that these really pick up so much dust on the outsole; its insane. I have to wipe constantly; but at least the traction is good when clean.

Yeah, it helps that I have formerly worked there for years to just get all the contacts to get me in whenever I want, plus they just give em away during Christmas since each employee gets an additional five guest passes. At least you are nearby so you can drive there.

Man, I am in agreement that these really pick up so much dust on the outsole; its insane. I have to wipe constantly; but at least the traction is good when clean.

Man... I should've gone with my coworker. He just headed up to PDX and is hitting up the NES tmrw. I'd grab em real fast if I had gone

The employee store is great but you leave there with so many regrets.... not from what you bought, but what you DIDN'T buy lol

View media item 1456666 Taking a while to break in, they're starting to peel a bit around the arch area. Overall comfort is good, traction is ok for now, still going to give them a couple of more wears before I determine the final review of the traction. Stability is great though.

Last edited:
They actually don't look too bad.. although that tongue is about to creep up to homeboys knees. This is the closest I've felt to a turn since the X dropped. I think it's just cuz I'm not a fan of that garbage EM upper. I think the FK Elite Lows will look dope, if they ever release.

The employee store is great but you leave there with so many regrets.... not from what you bought, but what you DIDN'T buy lol
I agree. Also though other than the good prices 1/2 off pretty much except for the New* Nike Air Maxes every year witch are retail I think the ES is over rated.

Since the highs are scheduled to come out now, does that mean that the X lows are done?  I've been thinking about getting the a pair of the X lows, but am not crazy about any of the colors, but if this is it for the lows, I'll try to get a pair before they're gone.  

Back
Top Bottom