Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

They actually don't look too bad.. although that tongue is about to creep up to homeboys knees. This is the closest I've felt to a turn since the X dropped. I think it's just cuz I'm not a fan of that garbage EM upper. I think the FK Elite Lows will look dope, if they ever release.

That's what I think the majority of the thread is waiting for, myself included. Someone did a PS render of fk elite lows a while back and they looked great. If it goes on ID I'm going on a ridiculous spree

I'm beginning to think most of you just want shoes with as many stupid *** gimmicky technologies stuck into them instead of an actual really good looking and performing basketball shoe. I have three pairs of these things (Blue Lagoons, Blackouts, Silks) and every one of them look ******* great in person.

But hey....let them sit all you want I guess so you can get those clown shoe looking hi's just because they have Flyknit in them.

I'm beginning to think most of you just want shoes with as many stupid *** gimmicky technologies stuck into them instead of an actual really good looking and performing basketball shoe. I have three pairs of these things (Blue Lagoons, Blackouts, Silks) and every one of them look ******* great in person.

But hey....let them sit all you want I guess so you can get those clown shoe looking hi's just because they have Flyknit in them.

I prefer fk over EM and the upper on the X.. But instead of investing in flyknit they should give us full length zoom.

I rather have EM + zoom, than FK + foam nonsense

Last edited:
Yeah I noticed that too. Thought it was lower from the off foot pics.
These look even higher than last year.
Leaving lurker status officially for these, apologies for any formatting inaccuracies. I'm thinking (hoping?) it's just the angle of the photo that gives that impression. Not sure Nike could go much higher than the  IX's without some kind of a calf sleeve feature. Regardless, my feet and next day air promo code are ready.

Does anyone have a pic of the right shoe of the Flyknit highs? Specifically, the back. I want to see if it will have the four stitches like the left shoe or the Kobe symbol.

Last edited:
those black and white one need to release with the black speckled sole...every colorway so far has been trash even all stars.. the USAs need to save this shoe

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Where did you hear this from.
here  might not be true, its just a fan page, not legit, figured u guys might know if real or just talk. sorry i didnt look back on this thread so not sure if anybody talked about it, probably not if not legit, didnt sound like it but u never know, havent been following the kyrie at all

here  might not be true, its just a fan page, not legit, figured u guys might know if real or just talk. sorry i didnt look back on this thread so not sure if anybody talked about it, probably not if not legit, didnt sound like it but u never know, havent been following the kyrie at all

Ahh ok,

I've seen this one it's a Kyrie 1 iD (inspiration is the WTK 8 )

Someone tried to capitalize on hype because it's on the bay As well

Last edited:
those black and white one need to release with the black speckled sole...every colorway so far has been trash even all stars.. the USAs need to save this shoe

You say every colorway has been trash and you have a shoe in your avatar the same color as the Blue Lagoons :lol:

I seriously don't get the hate this shoe is receiving on this site. I honestly HATED the All-Stars too before I saw them in person....the rest of the colorways are fire though.

Still convinced you dudes just don't like that this shoe doesn't have a bunch of gimmick technologies unlike those clown shoe spaceboots.

They actually don't look too bad.. although that tongue is about to creep up to homeboys knees. This is the closest I've felt to a turn since the X dropped. I think it's just cuz I'm not a fan of that garbage EM upper. I think the FK Elite Lows will look dope, if they ever release.
the upper is fuse with a textile mesh on the x low, not em. I prefer em to fuse but flyknit is definitely my favorite upper. 9 lows look better still imo. I am liking what I have heard about the X from a stability standpoint.

Red laces in the Vino is a no go for me. Besides the fact I don't ever lace swap. It's just a bandwagon thing to do at this point. Every green Kobe from now to infinity will get the red lace treatment. Just pony up for the actual Grinch and look down on others failed attempts to recreate them. Ha ha ha

Red laces in the Vino is a no go for me. Besides the fact I don't ever lace swap. It's just a bandwagon thing to do at this point. Every green Kobe from now to infinity will get the red lace treatment. Just pony up for the actual Grinch and look down on others failed attempts to recreate them. Ha ha ha
Couple that with the fact that there is no black on the Vinos, makes the Grinch attempt more laughable.

Back
Top Bottom