Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

the black/grey X's derozen had on tonight were clean.

those red id's are legit. i need to make a pair.

I still havent kicked out for a Kobe X

I want a pair or 2

Im just gonna wait for the Roses

And I may bite on the Watermelon Easters, new pics on IG got my attention

JUST A QUICK TRY ON, PROBABLY WONT WEAR THESE OFFICIALLY TIL THE SUMMER.

This is why I hate Nike ID. You can't tell exactly how a sneaker will look until they arrive. I would have ID this exact same pair. Can't do it now. Slim has laid claim to the CW. Can't bring myself to jack another mans design. Once again sick pair bro.

This is why I hate Nike ID. You can't tell exactly how a sneaker will look until they arrive. I would have ID this exact same pair. Can't do it now. Slim has laid claim to the CW. Can't bring myself to jack another mans design. Once again sick pair bro.
I see no shame in ordering that exact same pair. That is exactly why threads like this exist so we can all share our designs and see what we like and don't like. I got some other colors I want to make (lakers away, bred, bruce lee) but these are something that I would definitely order as well. Shout out to @BigSlim773  for the great design. I was real interested in seeing how the red midsole looked.

Do you guys think that you kinda have to have the midsole and the outsole the same color to get the full coloring of the outsole. Ive noticed that every GR the outsole and midsole are the same color.

I see no shame in ordering that exact same pair. That is exactly why threads like this exist so we can all share our designs and see what we like and don't like. I got some other colors I want to make (lakers away, bred, bruce lee) but these are something that I would definitely order as well. Shout out to @BigSlim773
 for the great design. I was real interested in seeing how the red midsole looked.

Do you guys think that you kinda have to have the midsole and the outsole the same color to get the full coloring of the outsole. Ive noticed that every GR the outsole and midsole are the same color.

There is no shame at all in it. I'm just weird that way. Don't mind me. Ha ha ha

HAHA! THANKS ALL!

WE ALL SHINE TOGETHER! :nthat:

I HAD TO DO AT LEAST 1 PAIR BECAUSE ALL THE RELEASED PAIRS SO FAR ARE LACKLUSTER AND EXTREMELY BORING.

THE EASTERS MAY BE OK BUT I WONT COP UNLESS ON DISCO.

Last edited:
HAHA! THANKS ALL!

WE ALL SHINE TOGETHER! :nthat:

I HAD TO DO AT LEAST 1 PAIR BECAUSE ALL THE RELEASED PAIRS SO FAR ARE LACKLUSTER AND EXTREMELY BORING.

Dude whoever does your tats for you does some amazing work, and obviously your tats are awesome. There is just the right amount of flow and shadowing to draw them all together but make them pop out individually

HAHA! THANKS ALL!

WE ALL SHINE TOGETHER!
nthat.gif

BIGSLIM773 APPRECIATION THREAD

Has anyone heard of any footlockers saying they cant look up sku number for asg kobes and order them cus they cant do it for the all star shoes??? I got that response yesterday. I ended up with a size 10 but need a 9.5. I want to go to a footlocker that will look up sku # and let me exchange these and order the 9.5 is that possible?

Last edited:
this just might be one of those amazing hoop shoes. Hooped in them, the AS, for about 4.5 hrs today in legit comp. These were great for me. solid support. solid traction. Good lockdown. I need to scoop the other ones asap now for the court. that way i dont have to destroy these on the court. I'm def gonna get another pair. they're just too ill.

and i have no shame in biting cats id's. i legit give zero *****. if they're dope, they're dope, simple as that. those reds are flames.

Has anyone heard of any footlockers saying they cant look up sku number for asg kobes and order them cus they cant do it for the all star shoes??? I got that response yesterday. I ended up with a size 10 but need a 9.5. I want to go to a footlocker that will look up sku # and let me exchange these and order the 9.5 is that possible?
I think the numbers are the same except for the last 3. So a 10 would be 100 and a 9.5 should be 095. If that doesn't work, let me know, I'll look at my box, I have a 9.5.

Back
Top Bottom