Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

From TND/SM SNKRS codes are being given out. 

Call 1-888-897-9559 to obtain a SNKRS access code.
Trivia Answers:
Human Anatomy: 1995
Air Max 360: 2006
Air Max +: 1998
Air Max 3: 1990

UPDATE, TND said call sporadically. I guess they're out of codes???? 

Just worked for me. Already got my code via txt. Repped.

So now i see the scam... had to buy an ipod touch to get this to work. My iphone 2 wasnt "compatible". Joking of course. Couldnt find my ipod touch :frown: ... oh well. Got a refurb 5th gen from apple store for 150. Been an android guy for a while but very familiar with the fruit. Android owns tho.

After breaking in my 5am's more Im starting to realize I should have stayed half size down for ball. When I half sized down my right foot was right at the end of the shoe so I opted to stick TTS. When I played ball in the smaller size I wasn't experiencing pain or anything when cutting or doing jump stops but I didn't play a full court game in them so I wasn't sure if it would hurt. Right now my foot stays pretty stable in the TTS but when I chop my feet while moving forward (defensive drills) my foot keeps sliding up further in the shoe and then when I make a jab step forward I can feel my foot slid a bit. Not a whole lot but enough to notice it.

I have a really narrow foot so that's probably why I get this problem. Any one else experience this same thing?

Oddly enough when I first put them on I slid around...they broke in a bit and then it was good. Now im moving around again. Im hoping nike will maybe let me exchange it even though its after 30 days but I doubt it.
 I went half size down as my usual UK9 felt a little bit too long and I can't stand any wiggle room in my shoes for playing ball in, found the elites last year were a little too long too, but the EM's were ok at my usual size.

I really can't get along with the soles of these. 

I like the colorway, but the color of the soles kills them imo

Highs are a definite pass for me. Flyknit that's not true flyknit kills the purpose of flyknit lol. Even if this is legit, just not feeling them from what I've seen so far.

They look like socks attached to shoe soles.

I went half size down as my usual UK9 felt a little bit too long and I can't stand any wiggle room in my shoes for playing ball in, found the elites last year were a little too long too, but the EM's were ok at my usual size.
Im right there with you. For me the elite highs ran a tad bit longer and even the em's for that matter. If I laced them up nice and tight I wouldn't notice too much so I opted TTS. With these I am starting from the bottom rung and tightening them as much as possible before I lace them up tight and im still getting some slippage. Do you wear them casually at all? Casually a 13 feels great but not perfect for ball.

Last edited:
Bro I'm totally with you..

Really Nike??
WTF is this? Lol. I was really looking forward to the FK highs. This is why I was wanting a pic of the back of the right shoe. At least put the four stitches on. Smh. I love Kobe's, but these are looking more and more like a pass.

I still may grab the Rose Golds because their all black, but the design is horrible.

Last edited:
It looks like nike just stopped trying with the rIght shoe. People who don't know the model will probably think you have a flawed pair. they should've stitched in kobe's logo, like like they did the stitches, to match the lows atleast.

The X series is really disappointing right now. Colorways are plain, shoes following apart, and the elite highs are horrible IMO. Shoes are comfortable but seems like NIke isn't putting much effort into the X's as far as appearance is concerned. It's funny how cheaper lines like the Hyperchase's and Kyrie's seem to be getting more attention than the Kobe's and KD's.  
mean.gif
 This is completely my opinion but just haven't seen anything to get excited about yet!

I've already kinda stopped buying Nikes and diversified my shoe game and then nike goes and tries to sell this for what probably 250 at least? FOH with that.

Sad part is 90 percent of people wouldn't even consider copping these before seeing the back of the shoe had it been an UA shoe or Adidas shoe. But since they're Kobes the hype was mad real a few months, hell weeks, ago.

I passed on the 5am for 130 to see the highs. I'm starting to regret that

I just ordered the kobe x in my tts and it was too long :frown: I recommend anyone with a narrow foot go down half a size (in comparison to kobe 8).

Back
Top Bottom