Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I'll have wait for actual pictures, not renderings.  But I'm feeling the narrower/low profile of the X's altogether.

I hope so.  And whatever you do, don't be part of #TeamGlitch, we may not be so lucky to get a do-over
No glitching this time around lol
roll.gif

9 thread in here deep. How a shoe go from being complete garbage to must get over night? Same bottom and Flyknit design, just in a low. Y'all funny.

9 thread in here deep. How a shoe go from being complete garbage to must get over night? Same bottom and Flyknit design, just in a low. Y'all funny.
come on man you know it was gonna heat up as soon as flyknit lows showed up. 

Most of us were under the impression that there may not be an elite low.   

You've already mentioned the FK hype 3 times. What do you expect? The shoe looks much better with FK.

Last edited:
You've already mentioned the FK hype 3 times. What do you expect? The shoe looks much better with FK.

We saw Flyknit highs weeks ago. One of our new 10 thread buddy's called them "dodo". How a shoe go from that to all this? It's the Sam FK pattern. Just low. It's very funny to me. The thirst and yes HYPE!

We saw Flyknit highs weeks ago. One of our new 10 thread buddy's called them "dodo". How a shoe go from that to all this? It's the Sam FK pattern. Just low. It's very funny to me. The thirst and yes HYPE!

The way the flyknit is executed on the highs with the unfinished looking back and bland patterns doesn't look anywhere close to these HTMs even though they're not that special in their own right.

Why you mad though?

I think most people just find lows easier to wear then a super high top shoe.

What did you expect? Everyone was waiting for the FK lows, they look 20x better than the high's. This was to be expected.

What pictures are you looking at? I see a completely different shoe than you are seeing. 

-terrible back-gone

-stitches-gone

-material up to my knee- gone

-Two-tone colorway pattern-added 

It may be similar but there are enough differences to say its not  exactly the same. With that being said, what's it matter if people like this better than the highs......its their opinion.....

Back
Top Bottom