Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

How do the 10s fit?

I have a widefoot so wanting to know if I should go TTS or .5 up?

In the 9 elite lows, TTS kills my small toe in the toebox, too tight. .5 is perfect.

Any one have experience between the 9 elite lows and so far the x lows?

000000.1 % chance :lol: :smh:

Dumb-and-Dumber-chance.gif

|I

:lol:
Maybe it's just me but I dont see HTM im these maybe my view is wrong but when I think HTM I'm thinking groundbreaking this just scream GR. Im its an all black and a black and white weave the first one is the only one that feels HTM to me.

I like the highs too but what are u talking about bruh? Those shoes look completely different, especially because dudes were complaining About the back of the highs and length. Dudes been waiting for fk lows since shoe dropped

Will do everything in my power to get a pair of these off Nike Lab. I'd love to know when the U.S release is though

How do the 10s fit?

In the 9 elite lows, TTS kills my small toe in the toebox, too tight. .5 is perfect.

I say go with what you did last model. I went size 10 in all forms of the IX and copped the ASG Xs in a 10. The Xs felt good right out the box. I'm a wideout too

I hate how people try and call others out for changing their opinions.

As if no one has ever done that before.

It's also why I don't give definite opinions, because a lot of times I know it's about of colorways. I liked the KD 7 a lot when I first saw it, but the colorways had me only getting one pair.

I hate how people try and call others out for changing their opinions.

As if no one has ever done that before.

It's also why I don't give definite opinions, because a lot of times I know it's about of colorways. I liked the KD 7 a lot when I first saw it, but the colorways had me only getting one pair.
Agreed, I was the same with the KD7, really liked them but only got the Calm Before the Storm and called it a day.

Looks like I'll be waiting for flyknit lows now, makes it that much easier to pass on the highs or any regular releases of the low 10.

Wondering what the GR colorways are gonna look like based off what they're dropping for these HTMs

The clean black and white colorways are HTM again like last year.

Just hope they don't bother with the trash spraypainted iD options again

Last edited:

Will do everything in my power to get a pair of these off Nike Lab. I'd love to know when the U.S release is though
Only place too cop these are in-store in Milan, So good luck and be ready too drop 1K+. Mostlikely U.S release will most likely be an I.D FK.

Just like they did last year if I'm correct.

Last edited:
Dope! Pretty much how I imagined the FK lows to look.  I'll patiently wait for Nike to drop actual obtainable pairs while they tease of with shoes that release in f'ing italy. 

View media item 1489952
I'm all in baby. I know these will be impossible level 11 but damnit if I don't try. Gives me hope for the GRs. There better be a grip of them.

Regarding the HTMs the nike lab link said there were 10 symbols and these are three of the 10 so I'm guessing at least 7 more flyknit lows?? And they should release stateside in the summer but it'll only be at the Mercer location in Manhattan. I told my bro to go start waiting in line now haha

View media item 1489966

Last edited:
Not usually a fan of multicolored FK shoes but imo these ones were executed better than the other two HTM colorways. The colors mix well with the sole. The sole on the other two just look off to me.

I'm not changing my opinion. I've always said I wasn't buying a model until the flyknit lows came out.

Impatiently waiting to see retail colorways

Flyknit lows will be only version I buy of X IF they are accessible. I'll pass on the X completely otherwise.

Like I said before same "condom bottom" and they are the exact same sneaker as the "dodo" highs in a low version. Some how if you combine the condom and dodo in a low you have "the best Kobe ever"?

That's funny TO ME. An strait hype. Dudes defending their love for the shoe to hard in here. It's not that serious folks. Why get mad over my opinion? I didn't know my words meant so much. Ha ha ha

Btw if you've been waiting for lows then my post aren't directed towards you. Seeing how many caught feelings I suppose your guilty of hyping.

Last edited:
Like I said before same "condom bottom" and they are the exact same sneaker as the "dodo" highs in a low version. Some how if you combine the condom and dodo in a low you have "the best Kobe ever"?

That's funny TO ME. An strait hype. Dudes defending their love for the shoe to hard in here. It's not that serious folks. Why get mad over my opinion? I didn't know my words meant so much. Ha ha ha
:lol: its not even the low. They could have been the high top but with multicolor and HTM branding and the same people would be wetting themselves from hype overload. Ive always liked the highs and the flyknit lows don't look impressive at all in my opinion... but I will be looking at retail pairs to see if something catches my eye.

Last edited:
Not saying a lot have not just done the turn but...aesthetically the lows are the best X so far.

Besides the Rose Gold, I wasn't really checking for the highs. The bland execution, colors and terrible heel designs were not appealing to me.

Everyone is going to go crazy for MC especially when they're combining the MP and MM pattern into one shoe two patterns. The Beethoven like pair are fire. The only kink, IMO, are the clear sole.

Last edited:

I say go with what you did last model. I went size 10 in all forms of the IX and copped the ASG Xs in a 10. The Xs felt good right out the box. I'm a wideout too
How do the 10s fit?

I had this exact issue. I normally wear an 11, but I have a wide foot and 11.5 for the 9s were perfect for me. Tried on a 11.5 for the X All Star and they were a bit too roomy, even with a Sneaker Shield thrown in there just to see the fit. It was really comfortable though.  I'm going to go into the store to try out an 11 as that may be perfect with a lil breaking in. 

Last edited:
I had this exact issue. I normally wear an 11, but I have a wide foot and 11.5 for the 9s was perfect for me. Tried on a 11.5 for the X All Star and it was a bit too roomy, even with a Sneaker Shield thrown in there just to see the fit. It was really comfortable though.  I'm going to go into the store to try out an 11 as that may be perfect with a lil breaking in. 

@ me or PM me when you try on the 11, let me know how it works out

Sooo few weeks ago this was the worst shoe of all time. Nice to see everyone back all of the sudden

Back
Top Bottom