Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I heard it's because the orthotics didn't fit the 7's well
this is gonna be like the same thing with LeBron last year with the lebron XI. they'll end up wearing some dumb team shoes and then the team shoes will never go on sale for cheap.

The mentality are nice in person. Footlocker has them. They have a special black kobe box that comes out. Similar to the kobe 7 elite box. And for $100 not bad

These mentalities aren't bad. Wonder how these perform as ball shoes.

Last edited:
Wish finish line had them so I could drop a 20 off 100 coupon on them. They aren't worth 100 to me. 80 though and I'm sold. Still salty for missing out on the gotd venomenoms.

The X look great there, just very annoyed that they will be 160. Price should be back in the 140 range.

Are the Mentality going to be released through Nike.com and NikeStore and the whole sheebang like the Nine or are these kept under the radar, a bit confused as to why they're out in stores and haven't been officially announced. They look good.

Saw the mentalities today and I love em.. :smokin they remind me of the Kobe V

Need those to hit NDC tho

Saw the mentalities today and I love em..
smokin.gif
they remind me of the Kobe V

Need those to hit NDC tho
i think they will in due time...it usually happens that way...HOH gets em first...then NDC releases them

I heard it's because the orthotics didn't fit the 7's well

That's what Nike said

This is directly from KD

According to Darnell Mayberry, an OKC Thunder beat writer for The Oklahoman, Durant says that the KD 6 is "more comfortable" than the KD 7, and that's the reason for the recent switch.

So which one do you believe? I believe KD instead of the spin Nike is trying to put on it, so it doesn't look like the same situation was Lebron last year.

Back
Top Bottom