Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Count me in for the white pair. Damn these Kobes keep coming. First time I've ever tried to get every pair of a sig.

Gonna need these when they're under $100
Im actually digging this colorway....wasn't planning on coppin any EMs this year, as Im, aswell as most of us are waiting for those Elite Lows to make there appearance. (Hopefully the Elite Low colorwayz are fire?) anywaz... Gunna try and hold out prob on these above and cop when they are cheaper prob? lol   We should be seein a Elite Low  colorway pop up on the interweb very soon as they are droppin next month?... fingerz crossed!

After one hooping session those will be a completely different color lol
this. too much this. i'd only wear this shoe to hoop in, not really too fond of the looks outside of the court. so i'd wear the whites, but they'd be cooked afterwards.

It looks like the midsole is white rather to being clear when ordering from ID. That's a plus for me, but still not enough to cop. It's just too damn white. I wish they'd give us a white midsole for ID tho.

the white kobes, those are not official photos are they? i found some with out the watermark and sneakerbardetroit is claiming they are official pics but i didnt see a nike press release anywhere

How many pairs/cws of the Elite high do you expect to drop? 

I guess it will be less than last year. What's your opinion/information?

im going to answer my own question and say they are not official. the white kobe pics. there is no release date and most sites are guessing ''are these the beethovens''. which leads me to believe they know not much about it, original source is probably ebay, china? but nothing on the calendar release and nothing on nike.inc. 

Back
Top Bottom