Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Correct. And no JPerlo, because today I got the Roshe Run BR Hot Lava's w/that discount code. Those are new to the UK
I stand corrected, that's what happens when you trust in everything posted on twitter. Too bad Flights don't apply though, would have bought.

I love the improvements on the Elite X. I also lovee the fact that we're able to get them below retail instead of $100 over!

BROKE DOWN AND COPPED THE FLIGHTS....FOR $98.

THAT PIC THAT WAS POSTED A COUPLE PAGES BACK GRABBED MY ATTENTION.... AND I TRIED EM ON TODAY, THEY ARE VERY BASIC BUT FIRE ON FOOT.

(PICS LATER)

BROKE DOWN AND COPPED THE FLIGHTS....FOR $98.

THAT PIC THAT WAS POSTED A COUPLE PAGES BACK GRABBED MY ATTENTION.... AND I TRIED EM ON TODAY, THEY ARE VERY BASIC BUT FIRE ON FOOT.

(PICS LATER)
i dont think you can consider it breaking down when you got them for $98  thou lol

seems like everybody is spending hundreds of dollars on stance socks or not even wearing socks now lol
im good with my regular black nike socks 

laugh.gif

I like the look of the little black carbon fiber and black Swoosh on this colorway. Wish it was Carolina blue instead of turquoise/green.
KBXEliteElevate_02.jpg

Images from bounce:

Elevate-Nike-Kobe-X-10-Elite-1.jpg

Elevate-Nike-Kobe-X-10-Elite-3.jpg

Elevate-Nike-Kobe-X-10-Elite-4.jpg

Elevate-Nike-Kobe-X-10-Elite.jpg

Elevate-Nike-Kobe-X-10-Elite-5.jpg

Those look so nice. Really thinking if I should cop, probably I will.

Planed to only cop the rose golds out of the 3 announced releases, but damn these pics got me 

Back
Top Bottom