Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

game over if we get these options..
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Good look zyr12

23penny and the Farm got me spoiled on their pricing, got me looking at the elites for 225 like :rolleyes

Hopefully the Roses will be copped for around the disco price but I feel like those are gonna go like hot cakes so Im ready to strike for the 225, sadly...

Last edited:
Good look zyr12

23penny and the Farm got me spoiled on their pricing, got me looking at the elites for 225 like :rolleyes

Hopefully the Roses will be copped for around the disco price but I feel like those are gonna go like hot cakes so Im ready to strike for the 225, sadly...

Agreed. The only pair I am interested in and I think those are gonna fly.

I usually pay retail. If I want something and have the money I rarely wait. That said I don't get the diss towards folks who wait for discount. That came out of nowhere.

Usually those who brag like that are broke. That being said, if I feel a shoe will sit, i wait for the discount, Nike and company get enough of my money at full retail.

Last edited:
You guys remind me of the sprint commercial that's out right now. Being broke generally isn't the issue when it comes to buying shoes. Obviously there are times where this is the case but generally it is because the individual doesn't value the shoe enough at the regular price point.

I personally like the team elites a lot but I don't like them for $225. They are not worth that much to me so I wouldn't buy them at that price and I'm willing to wait. Not trying to save money on things is completely stupid either. Do you guys not enter in your safeway club card number cuz paying less means your broke?? Come on lol

Thanks, had myself drooling when I made the blue one ha. Really want a blue dominant multicolor flyknit from Nike this year on this model. 
Exactly, man. I want this exact blue one you made or something close with a strong dominant blue multi. 

Back
Top Bottom