Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Vinos are probably my favorite fuse X. I'm pretty sure I'm skipping the high-tops altogether this year. I like my IXs.
laugh.gif

I feel the same way about the FK lows. I look at the ones I have from last yr and dont see myself buying any when they come out at least at the moment.... tho the Xmas cw seems intriguing

Since I havent seen any on feet pics of the EXT found this on youtube

They dont look as bad as I thought they would 

I think i'm gonna get rid of my teams. Just don't see them getting a ton of use at the moment.

I'd hold on to them, specially if u got them for a good price

U may regret it down the road

I keep looking at the teams and making myself not cave in and buy on disco all bcuz of the Roses

Maybe a lace swap will change your outlook

Try red, it'll bring Chaos

Last edited:
Went ahead and picked up a pair of elevates, can finally stop wearing my details so much in the gym.

Could someone please be soo kind to PM me once the Kobe X Elite Low HTMs have a US release date? All else to me is, irrelevant. Thanks. Unsubs.

I'd hold on to them, specially if u got them for a good price

U may regret it down the road

I keep looking at the teams and making myself not cave in and buy on disco all bcuz of the Roses

Maybe a lace swap will change your outlook

Try red, it'll bring Chaos

Still to lazy to finish these and add the speckles :lol:
View media item 1547634
Could someone please be soo kind to PM me once the Kobe X Elite Low HTMs have a US release date? All else to me is, irrelevant. Thanks. Unsubs.
View media item 1547632

Can't compare the details with the elevates.

Details are in their own league compared to the elevates, but the elevates are very nice though 

I like the Details but I don't think they're that great compared to the other 9s. I think I might like the Elevates a little more.

Back
Top Bottom