Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

How long before a circumcised job on these shows up

Its bound to be done

I can also see the flywire strings being dyed a different color
Soon for the rose golds. Personally I'll just wait for the lows, the structure of the shoe isn't made to have the neck cut of so would be useless to ball in. And I know its all done for casual wear but I like to ball in my Kobe's 

I got a pair with the limited box too! Just received the email

im sus on the amount of emails that got through for this. I think it was 24 pairs per hour, not 24 in total like the faq stated.

i know 4 people other than myself now who got through...not usually typical for a limited release like this.

I've been waiting for the Rose Golds since pics first surfaced, but the wait has been so long I think my enthusiasm died. Will probably wait, see if they sit like the other highs.

im sus on the amount of emails that got through for this. I think it was 24 pairs per hour, not 24 in total like the faq stated.

i know 4 people other than myself now who got through...not usually typical for a limited release like this.

Yeah that makes more sense. Even then, that's still only 24x12 = 288 people

It's $177 if you pay with a credit card.....if you go through PayPal, they charge you for the GBP to USD conversion which comes out to $186.  I THINK I have that right 
laugh.gif

Regardless, scooped my first pair of X and can't wait! Fundamentals are next on the list.  Stopped by FTL to try them on since my usual size was too big in the IX Elite, and my 11 fit perfect.  

Oh and thanks to those that mentioned the deal! I was setting my alarm to wake up in the morning to pay that full price....you're the real MVP today!! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
It's $177 if you pay with a credit card.....if you go through PayPal, they charge you for the GBP to USD conversion which comes out to $186.  I THINK I have that right :lol:

Regardless, scooped my first pair of X and can't wait! Fundamentals are next on the list.  Stopped by FTL to try them on since my usual size was too big in the IX Elite, and my 11 fit perfect.  

Oh and thanks to those that mentioned the deal! I was setting my alarm to wake up in the morning to pay that full price....you're the real MVP today!! :nthat:

Gone already :frown:

206 shipped from Hanon 

http://www.hanon-shop.com/i/q/718763091/nike-kobe-x-elite-rose-gold

Not END prices but less than retail 

No 11.5 :smh:

Last edited:
Had an 8.5 sitting on End, sat on it for awhile, then it sold out.

Went to Hanon, 8.5 in the cart, sat on it for awhile, then it sold out.

Tried again for a few minutes, 8.5 was in stock then purchased :smile:

I snagged those, usually a 13 but I've heard they run a little big - should be fine...I hope. Great price.

All these HQ pics, plus great price on END (A+ shipping FYI), Rose Golds are gonna be tougher to pass on than expected...

Back
Top Bottom