Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

is the rose gold pack limited? it still has not updated on the launch locator on the footlocker website.

Last edited:
I see the Rose Gold selling like the Fundamentals. More people going for the subtle look nowadays since Nike been feeding it all year. I'm gonna pass. The sleeve part is really thin and can't justify paying extra $ for it. Now if it was the MC or something more intricate I'd think about it lol. Just gonna wait here for the Elite lows.

Wish I saw more fit pics with the rose golds

All the elite pics I googled every one wearing casually unties their 9s and xs at the logo looks dumb

It depends on what your definition of limited is

They won't be everywhere like the first colorways but they won't be limited

Seems like a Foot Locker/Nike exclusive

I see the Rose Gold selling like the Fundamentals. More people going for the subtle look nowadays since Nike been feeding it all year. I'm gonna pass. The sleeve part is really thin and can't justify paying extra $ for it. Now if it was the MC or something more intricate I'd think about it lol. Just gonna wait here for the Elite lows.
I'm glad people are starting to want subtle colorways. Maybe it's just an age thing. Nike should leave the complex colorways for special editions like the ASG, BHM, etc.

Been waiting on the Rose Golds, now I am not too sure.  I need to see what else is coming. 

got a $65 giftcard from footlocker, this will put the shoes at $180 including cali tax. still a lil too much damn lol and this is not including shipping yet. 

Last edited:
It depends on what your definition of limited is

They won't be everywhere like the first colorways but they won't be limited

Seems like a Foot Locker/Nike exclusive

nike's doing an event for a custom box for these in la tomorrow. signed up, but registration is a mess and they weren't very clear on why the times vary. guess i'll find out tomorrow....

How long before a circumcised job on these shows up

Its bound to be done

I can also see the flywire strings being dyed a different color

I signed up for the Nike Vault event too, but have no idea how they're gonna choose people. I didn't receive an email or anything yet

Back
Top Bottom