Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Repped for that find. I can wait, besides my size isn't available. Dude has 40 pics and most are triples of the same image. Smh

They'll be had on the 9th.

Last edited:
SC trippin. If the USA isn't going for $10 more then why would the Pain? Both have prints. I'd be shocked if they were $10 more. Still wouldn't stop me from picking them up though.

Your quote describes the whole x line so far, "these look just ok"

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the black and reds to arrive from NDC. I haven't even hit a local spot since they released to see them in person yet. Hopefully they come today.

seems like most FTLs have converted/added to a HOH at least the ones that I normally visit. 
Your quote describes the whole x line so far, "these look just ok"
yeah...0 cops for kobe X.  I have 11 pairs of kobe 9s..

For anyone who had ordered from Cracc Kicks, my pairs just came in today. took forever but for $175 shipped, I'm happy.

Hey is it common for Shoe Palace to call and ask for some info before they ship? Just had that happen and was reluctant to give any info out. 

Hey is it common for Shoe Palace to call and ask for some info before they ship? Just had that happen and was reluctant to give any info out. 

I think it's if you have a different shipping and billing address. Just to confirm. Finish line did that to me the other day for wtkd 7 order

Last edited:
I think it's if you have a different shipping and billing address. Just to confirm. Finish line did that to me the other day for wtkd 7 order
Aww ok cool cool. I got a different shipping address so that makes perfect sense. Thank you.

Anywhere to cop any pairs for cheap or discounted?

Just want a pair to ball in

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom