Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Lebron USAs > Kobes ...and it aint even close.
Gooze I like to consider you a friend since your pretty supportive of me
nerd.gif
..... with that said dawg you trippin
laugh.gif

1. Kobe

2. Kyrie

3. KD

4. AM95

5. AF1

6. Lebron its only this high bcuz I cant find anymore 2015 4th of July themed nike shoes
roll.gif

Last edited:
Gooze I like to consider you a friend since your pretty supportive of me :nerd: ..... with that said dawg you trippin :lol:

1. Kobe
2. Kyrie
3. KD
4. AM95
5. AF1
6. Lebron its only this high bcuz I cant find anymore 2015 4th of July themed nike shoes :rofl:  
I thought we were friends too but after you putting Kyries over anything, you are definitely on my **** list. I'd take some Air Monarchs over Kyries, wouldn't wear that garbage if I was paid to... and the KDs have hit a new low :x

Gooze I like to consider you a friend since your pretty supportive of me
nerd.gif
..... with that said dawg you trippin
laugh.gif

1. Kobe
2. Kyrie
3. KD
4. AM95
5. AF1
6. Lebron its only this high bcuz I cant find anymore 2015 4th of July themed nike shoes
roll.gif

I thought we were friends too but after you putting Kyries over anything, you are definitely on my **** list. I'd take some Air Monarchs over Kyries, wouldn't wear that garbage if I was paid to... and the KDs have hit a new low
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 idk I just feel like the lebrons got the ugly stick on this one, maybe because we saw the veteran days and we're getting a repaint that doesn't come close to being as good as the original, maybe if it was more red white and blue instead of just red, I don't want a bloody flag, I keep mine clean
tongue.gif
 I just feel like the theme was executed better on the other 3

:lol:  idk I just feel like the lebrons got the ugly stick on this one, maybe because we saw the veteran days and we're getting a repaint that doesn't come close to being as good as the original, maybe if it was more red white and blue instead of just red, I don't want a bloody flag, I keep mine clean :tongue:  I just feel like the theme was executed better on the other 3
Yeah the Vet Days are my #1 XII and these all red ones they're giving us aren't great but I think the Kobes are horrible. Kinda just taking the lesser of 2 evils, not even gonna acknowledge the Kyries and KDs.

laugh.gif
 idk I just feel like the lebrons got the ugly stick on this one, maybe because we saw the veteran days and we're getting a repaint that doesn't come close to being as good as the original, maybe if it was more red white and blue instead of just red, I don't want a bloody flag, I keep mine clean
tongue.gif
 I just feel like the theme was executed better on the other 3
Yeah the Vet Days are my #1 XII and these all red ones they're giving us aren't great but I think the Kobes are horrible. Kinda just taking the lesser of 2 evils, not even gonna acknowledge the Kyries and KDs.
roll.gif

Got a stupid question for everyone. I would rather look like a dummy for asking than an idiot for not knowing. Anyways lol when they (nightwing) talks about deadspace, are they talking about length, height, or width.

Got a stupid question for everyone. I would rather look like a dummy for asking than an idiot for not knowing. Anyways lol when they (nightwing) talks about deadspace, are they talking about length, height, or width.

Extra length in the toe box usually

Last edited:
That jean jacket is the most American thing I've ever seen. Don King should be the poster child for this country. He sums us up very well. Money, murder and fame. Ha ha ha

Real OG

Finally got rose golds in my hands, my first x and first kobe high. I wish Foamer wouldve done a performance review by now. I may not be able to hoop for a couple weeks

Back
Top Bottom