Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Hey guys,

Thought I'd throw up some info regarding the Kobe XI's that I came across. 

NIKE Kobe XI "Achilles" 

BLK/BLD/RED

Nike Kobe XI "On Court" 
PUR/GLD/BLK

Retail is set at $265 Canadian...so looking at $215 US approx? 

Just thought you guys may want to know.
More like "Torn Achillies" and a pair of KD 8's is also named "On Court" so maybe that will be a pack like the Flights

Hey guys,

Thought I'd throw up some info regarding the Kobe XI's that I came across. 

NIKE Kobe XI "Achilles" 

BLK/BLD/RED

Nike Kobe XI "On Court" 
PUR/GLD/BLK

Retail is set at $265 Canadian...so looking at $215 US approx? 

Just thought you guys may want to know.
I assume your referring to EM version. 

Repped for the info 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Could not find it on the last few pages so sorry in advance if it was mentioned. My USA laces were messed up when i got them, does anyone know the length and where I can get some new ones ? I would rather get new laces than go thru the return process. Thanks in advance!

Could not find it on the last few pages so sorry in advance if it was mentioned. My USA laces were messed up when i got them, does anyone know the length and where I can get some new ones ? I would rather get new laces than go thru the return process. Thanks in advance!

You could just unlace them and measure...if you're going to switch them out anyway..

Just exchange them at your local HOH. You wont find the same laces in the aftermarket but something similar. If you live near a niketown exchange there as well

Will be interesting to see if they will have a ton of gr elite lows next year like they did with the elite highs for the 9's. Probably will be that way. Seems like the first model to come out has the most effort put into it. There were more EM'S than elite highs but all the great CW's were in the highs.

Rose golds still available on Foot Locker and company. Just wait until a 20% code comes out then strike. Or you can use a bday coupon or $15 off if you can't wait.

Thanks, can get it for 205.
Thats not too bad if you are in a hurry to buy it but i just picked up the team elites from ftl for $180. There are better deals out there but it seems like you want these pretty bad right now. I say go for it. 

Will be interesting to see if they will have a ton of gr elite lows next year like they did with the elite highs for the 9's. Probably will be that way. Seems like the first model to come out has the most effort put into it. There were more EM'S than elite highs but all the great CW's were in the highs.
I wouldnt say a "ton" but there will be more than previous yrs but not EM level 

Back
Top Bottom