Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Emerald is 27th 

EMERALD GLOW/COURT PURPLE//REFLECT SILVER​
8/27​

SOAR/DEEP ROYAL BLUE//METALLIC SILVER​

10/3

BLACK/RADIANT EMERALD/DARK GREY/METALLIC SILVER​
11/11​

-616​
UNIVERSITY RED/BRIGHT CRIMSON/HYPER ORANGE/WHITE​
12/9​

That should keep yu busy for the next few months ​
:lol:  

My man. Thanks for the update. Repped

Oh an shout out to SN. Ha ha ha

I was about to go nuts on the KD 8 but now that I have a clearer picture of the remaining 10 releases I'll pass on those. Kobe 10s and the OG AM 95 on the 25th and I'm good for 2015. Unless something else appears out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Well I finally get to deal with paypal dispute lol. Not my goal but I just bought some size 13 ds kobe V inks. Seller sent me some size 12's. Contacted through paypal but what do I do now? Do I wait for a resolution or do I call PayPal up and see what they have to say?

Well I finally get to deal with paypal dispute lol. Not my goal but I just bought some size 13 ds kobe V inks. Seller sent me some size 12's. Contacted through paypal but what do I do now? Do I wait for a resolution or do I call PayPal up and see what they have to say?
Esculate to claim as soon as you can. If you bought through ebay you can just follow the steps. Never had a problem with ebay returning shoes not as described.

The one thing is if the seller has multiple accounts and transfers the money instantly after payment, then you may not be able to get your money back. Hopefully that is not the case.

Paypal claim center almost always sides on the buyer. Have even had to use it for customs fees when sites declare what they think the value of the shoe is over what they actually sold it for.

Esculate to claim as soon as you can. If you bought through ebay you can just follow the steps. Never had a problem with ebay returning shoes not as described.

The one thing is if the seller has multiple accounts and transfers the money instantly after payment, then you may not be able to get your money back. Hopefully that is not the case.

Paypal claim center almost always sides on the buyer. Have even had to use it for customs fees when sites declare what they think the value of the shoe is over what they actually sold it for.
Ok. We went through paypal invoice so hopefully this doesn't complicate things. It clearly states that im supposed to get a size 13 so I should be able to get it resolved. Shoes definitely don't seem like they are ds either cuz I just noticed some midsole creasing. Not bad but def are worn. Do you mind if I PM you at all about this. I don't want to bother you but I know your an experienced buyer/seller.

So basically don't wait for a response and just escalate?

want to jump on a CW but if multi pops up i need that so ill wait it out... and usually none of the CWs they come out with for the FK lows amuse me

Ok. We went through paypal invoice so hopefully this doesn't complicate things. It clearly states that im supposed to get a size 13 so I should be able to get it resolved. Shoes definitely don't seem like they are ds either cuz I just noticed some midsole creasing. Not bad but def are worn. Do you mind if I PM you at all about this. I don't want to bother you but I know your an experienced buyer/seller.

So basically don't wait for a response and just escalate?
U can pm me.

so nike dropped 2 exts on the 27th then hit up the fk lows on id yesterday, my pockets weren't ready
embarassed.gif
 but i'll be set in a bit, if mc is put on i'll use it to make a crazy chaos ver. wish they'd add gitd midsole option

ID sold out really? WTF

Probably just a temporary thing because they got a lot of orders. Also it could be another sneaky infamous fake sellout to get people to think they are limited and buy quickly and more when back up

Last edited:
Probably just a temporary thing because they got a lot of orders. Also it could be another sneaky infamous fake sellout to get people to think they are limited and buy quickly and more when back up
I hope so I dont have the funds right now but I want some flyknit lows bad!

Can anyone school me on full length zoom? Does the elite low have it? I'm lost in the shuffle of when they started with lunarlon. Any lowtop or mid with full length zoom still?

Can anyone school me on full length zoom? Does the elite low have it? I'm lost in the shuffle of when they started with lunarlon. Any lowtop or mid with full length zoom still?
None of the Xs have full-length zoom.  All of them have an encased heel zoom unit and lunarlon in the forefoot.

Last Kobe shoe with full-length zoom was the 7 elite I believe.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Last edited:
None of the Xs have full-length zoom.  All of them have an encased heel zoom unit and lunarlon in the forefoot.

Last Kobe shoe with full-length zoom was the 7 elite I believe.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong
Yep, the Elite VIIs were the last Kobe that's had full length zoom air, also the only Kobe I think that's had it

In terms of cushioning on the Kobes:
1, 3, 5, and 6 had forefoot & heel zoom bags
2s had zoom air bags combined with a Nike Free style outsole
4s had forefoot lunarlon and a heel zoom bag (kinda similar to the 10s)
Regular 7s had a zoom insert with forefoot & heel zoom bags (Supreme 7s also came with a lunarlon insert)
8s were mostly all lunarlon (couple cws had a heel zoom bag and Superhero Elite 8s had lunarlon with forefoot & heel zoom bags)
All 9s were lunarlon
All 10s, like iks mod said, have encased heel zoom and lunarlon/Nike Free in the forefoot.

I think the KD 8s that just came out have full length zoom.

Last edited:
I might be the only one who doesn't want a multi-color option. I was so tired of seeing everybody's multi-colors on the 9 ID thread. 

Back
Top Bottom