Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I like them on first look. Want to see more pics in better lighting though.

And I'm pretty sure I remember reading there will be more than 3 Elite Lows this year, so Mambacurials wouldn't be the last.

Sighhhhh another disappointment
kobe.gif
Perfect gif 
laugh.gif

Looked okay until I saw the color of the air bag. I hate bright crimson, hot lava, whatever that color Nike uses nowadays.

The midsole on the X really throws me off. The clear milky layer kinda looks like a condom lol. The 9 was so much more clean

Agreed that the 7s are actually the worst ever. Kobe‘s signature line was ground breaking because it was a low cut. The Xs lows aren‘t bad, but the CWs have been disappointing. Instead of basing them off of a theme as a whole, they are making a story out of every color. That is just pure whackiness. The original three CWs look like Dutex latex or something. lol

Hate to say it, but it woulda been better if they kept RnD to the lows. The Shin Guard Ultra High IXs are just silly。。hahaheesh.

As someone has said, the ID n FK limited editions are pure premium status. Higher MSRP ain‘t appealing either...

Back
Top Bottom