Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Love the Rivalry...but am willing to wait for deep discounts. Glad to see that others were able to cop if they really wanted them today! 

seen the chesters in-store today, not bad but for $200 + tax im willing to wait til they go down, plenty of online and retail stores has em so there is a chance you can grab these for less eventually

Last edited:
seen the chesters in-store today, not bad but for $200 + tax im willing to wait til they go down, plenty of online and retail stores has em so there is a chance you can grab these for less eventually

Just waiting for a 20% off disco...

:nerd:

You can tell the X was a flop in terms of buzz when people are after XI info already and we have almost 6 months until it will even surface 
laugh.gif

Elite Low is what that post is referring too 

You can tell the X was a flop in terms of buzz when people are after XI info already and we have almost 6 months until it will even surface :lol:

Elite Low is what that post is referring too 

Isn't that always the case though? I could have sworn the next sig shoes always gets a sign 6-8 months before it's release and then leaks wills tart coming in another month and then confirmed pics when there a couple of months left and go from there. Isn't this pretty much the cycle these days?

I mean this thread was started in June last year and the shoe came out February? In that regards, info in July is actually late.

Plus people are always in for new info, not sure how that is any different. Even if the Xs are the best ever shoes in the whole world, people would still pay attention when the next release will be.

I mean even the reponses from that tweet doesn't even sound like there is overwhelming demand for info. 3 replies within two hours and one of them is even ridiculing it?

They just flaking on the color schemes guess you have to Nike id them and they don't have qs releases very often I think they could do way better

Not a fan of the Chester/ rivalries but I do want to know the story behind the color and name. Any insight?

Not a fan of the Chester/ rivalries but I do want to know the story behind the color and name. Any insight?
"It was the orange-and-black jerseys of his high school rivals that lit a fire in Kobe like nothing else could. The teams would meet in a semi-final matchup that’s still recalled by Philly historians. Kobe played with something to prove—racking up 31 second-half points in an overtime thriller and helping lead his squad to their first state title in over 50 years."

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2015-07/kobe-x-elite-rivalry

I was going to try white but saw the grey and they didnt have white flat laces at the moment.  The black imo just overpowers the shoe and makes it the focal point

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom