Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Another from IG
as long as quality is better than iD's..
mean.gif

I'm gonna wait for a more neutral cw but these are promising..

These Mercurials are sick IMO.. I see what you are doing Nike, always keeping consumers on their toes. Scheduling these to come out the same day as the OVO Jordan X's.

is it consensus that nike ID quality is poor compared to GR shoes.I wanted to ID some lows with that blue glow sole.But I keep thinking why pay more for poor quality!

is it consensus that nike ID quality is poor compared to GR shoes.I wanted to ID some lows with that blue glow sole.But I keep thinking why pay more for poor quality!
Not for me personally, ordered 2 pair of ID's in the last few months, quality was darn near perfect on both pair, I was impressed.  

I think the "quality" does vary from order to order.  Certainly seen some bad stuff come out of the factory as well.  

Another from IG
Thanks for the pic.  But the over filtered IG pics drive me crazy.  Like, how does that look to the person who uploaded that?

These pics remind me of the IG memes  about "relationships/god/fitness" that are ALWAYS poor quality.  Where is the "eff up the photo" filter...? LOL

Thanks for the pic.  But the over filtered IG pics drive me crazy.  Like, how does that look to the person who uploaded that?

These pics remind me of the IG memes  about "relationships/god/fitness" that are ALWAYS poor quality.  Where is the "eff up the photo" filter...? LOL

Lol I feel you, I rarely use filters on IG, especially when I want to really show off some kicks or food lol

Were past Mercurials hard to get?
Not for me... in the beginning. SMH

I entered an HOH Raffle on a Wednesday and was told that they would be making calls on Friday afternoon.

...Instead, I was the VERY FIRST CALL at 8:15am bright & early on Friday Morning.

I heard the Call while waking up, but didn't answer in time... Called Back Immediately and they said they moved on.

They admitted they KNEW it was me and that they just called, but bc I didn't answer the call, that I was no longer eligible, even though I called back just 10 Seconds Later, and they hadn't yet called anyone else. My Salt Levels were Astronomical.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Eventually ended up bartering my stellar Graphic Design services for a pair about 8 months later, though.
pimp.gif

Last edited:

I got my remake and the gold Swoosh came with a nick. You can see glue not adhering to the midsole/outsole properly with this transparent design. I would save your money for next year's iD or GRs.

Back
Top Bottom