Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Cheapest place to get any of the Xs? Just looking for another beater pair doesn't matter the colorway

The toe swoosh should of been the outside swoosh
mean.gif
they did it wrong
Solid point.  I wonder why Nike didn't place the swoosh on the outside

Wolf Grey is the actual color which is basically your combo 
tongue.gif

Most produced cw of the Elite Lows this year 
That's what I like to hear!  Hopefully it keeps the Savages away this time...

My 30th BDay is the very next day and I just want to bring it in right with the MC's.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I think people should be fine on the mambacurial. No x has really sold out so shouldn't be a target for resellers. Atleast the smart ones lol

New to the kobe line, how are the comfort of the Xs? Just got a deal for the all stars nds for 90 bucks

Plus how do they run? Tts?

Last edited:
The 8s did a pretty good job with this. I'm curious to know if the 10s match a Mercurial with near exact cw/blocking or is Nike reaching?

The 8s did a pretty good job with this. I'm curious to know if the 10s match a Mercurial with near exact cw/blocking or is Nike reaching?
I had a post a while back about my hopes for the Kobe 10 Mambacurial based off the current mercurial models. I'll put it in a spoiler for you below.

There was so much potential for the Mambacurial X's. The 8's where perfect and one of my favorite shoes of all time.

When you look at the Mercurials that came out this year (that are flyknit as well) they could have easily done something amazing with this shoe.

Examples:
They dropped the ball on this IMO 
mean.gif

I've said before I like the Kobe 10 "Mambacurial" Its a good looking shoe and i'll probably get a pair, its just not what i hoped for as a fan of the Kobe line and a big fan of soccer and the Mercurial line.

In short they are reaching 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
New to the kobe line, how are the comfort of the Xs? Just got a deal for the all stars nds for 90 bucks

Plus how do they run? Tts?
Comfort will vary, me personally I think they are very comfy. Nothing over the top or crazy, but still pretty good. I would say they run tts but try on if possible

Back
Top Bottom