Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

laugh.gif

U guys laugh all u want, Im already on my next hustle!!! First in line outside a Super Target for 12am Friday Star Wars Merchandise Release!  PEACE!! N May the Force Be WITH YOU!!!

U guys laugh all u want, Im already on my next hustle!!! First in line outside a Super Target for 12am Friday Star Wars Merchandise Release!  PEACE!! N May the Force Be WITH YOU!!!

Whats that NTer name that kept asking people what race they were and had a fleet of cars...a chrysler 300, saturn, ???

This gotta be him lol

Whats that NTer name that kept asking people what race they were and had a fleet of cars...a chrysler 300, saturn, ???

This gotta be him lol

[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]this guy is pure comedy!!! Straight hustler

I like those new highs. Seems to be a military reference with the tongue tag too

love em but already have the rose golds which are similar unless of course these are a navy blue upper, can't tell. Also gonna cop the Mercurials, three black elites? hopefully these are blue.

so i wore the Drill Sergeants to ball tonight. initially there is a hot spot at the lateral side around the mid foot, but that went away. the cushion is far better than the 9. unfortunately i stepped on someone and tweaked my left ankle. there wasn't any lateral stability at the ankle. it was very minor. i don't think if i was wearing my xx9 or lebron 12 or the M11 i would've tweaked it because those had a little more out rigger at the forefoot. traction is a little weird too, some spot i felt like it gripped, but some spot it felt like it want to let go. xx9 and M11 have superior traction for sure. 

anyway, gonna return these and see if i can grab the curials. 

Last edited:
Will probably pass on these, but I will wait for better pics to be 100% certain.

Upper seems to be solid black in my opinion.

Does anybody remember how many pairs of the highs are rumored to be released?

Back
Top Bottom