Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Eastbay had them for $180 when they first released and had the 20% earlier. I'm thinking I can get them on clearance later on.

Damn! I knew about the 20% that ended a day or 2 ago but i didnt check or realize they were 180. Im cool with waiting, they seem to be sitting hard

Guy on instagram did a lace swap

Guy on instagram did a lace swap.
NT DENIM strikes again...
laugh.gif

So, what's the overall consensus so far...?

Given the Qty that's dropping & not as much hype as its Kobe 8 predecessor... will these be available for Retail or Below AFTER RD?

Last edited:
Sorry guys. Don't have time to go read all pages.

How is the size for the 10 elite high? Want to get it from NDC before size gone. Should I go tts or up half size.

I wear 9 tts but 9 low elite have to go up half size.

Appreciate guys.

How is the size for the 10 elite high? Want to get it from NDC before size gone. Should I go tts or up half size.

Appreciate guys.
I think the 10 Elite High is TTS and snug. The Elite low is a little roomier, and the EM/Fuse 10 Low is the roomiest. That's how I would rate them. YMMV.

Appreciate guys.

Most people would say go up .5 I believe. For me the highs were real snug and narrow in the forefoot/toes. I had to return em. I think .5 up would've been good but they don't make 13.5

I think if you went up in the IX low elite, you should go up in these. i went TTS in my beethovens and they work well although a lil snug.

Errr..... Elevates and Team on NDC on CLEARANCE with additional 25% off.  $135+tax.  Almost FSR.  GO GO GO BNTL

Appreciate guys.
Honestly I would order both sizes and then keep the pair that fit best.

frown.gif
 so hurt I missed that 23penny deal. I guess I should take it as a good sign that these will be obtainable next weekend

Back
Top Bottom