Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I dont understand. People logging on for sh** and giggles and checking out in 45 sec, and I've been in line ever since and nothing.
I was inline exactly at 1 and got hit with the oos 14 mins later for my size 10. Just the luck of the draw.

Bruh I've been waiting in line for 9s in every size.. how you dudes carting 
mean.gif

Got the "check out now. you have a launch product in your cart....." went to cart and nothing there. WTF!

So those of you that checked out with 2 or 3 did they all load at the same time for you to check out.

I couldn't check out as Member either. Since I was going to pay for shipping anyways I went with Next Day Air.

im still waiting in line for multi color, and black. cmonnnnn. how did you guys get so lucky? i clicked immediately on my phone and still waiting

i saw your post and i was like wth and refreshed my waiting in size 8 and added an size 9 and boom instant cart...

so weird

atleast you copped something tho happy my post helped you

i was like damn when i took the L in my size

and just for the hell of it i said ehh let me try to add a 9

boom instantly added i started laughing so hard lol

i saw your post and i was like wth and refreshed my waiting in size 8 and added an size 9 and boom instant cart...

so weird

atleast you copped something tho happy my post helped you

i was like damn when i took the L in my size

and just for the hell of it i said ehh let me try to add a 9

boom instantly added i started laughing so hard lol

ill take that size 9 off your hands haha

Back
Top Bottom