Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Damn... I'm about to have to leave the office, and I'm still in line for size 10s in the whites and the blacks. 

I really thought I might be able to get at least ONE either the white or black in size 10 but no...

went to OOS for me after all that waiting...sigh. I know there are a lot of Valentine's day babies like me who are trying to give themselves a gift lol. Good luck to the rest of y'all. 

bruhhh but i had 8 tabs open on chrome.. all kicked me out and now i got 1 mobile im relying on. i gave up on grammar do i give up on this?

Ugh Work got in the way. I need to quit my job to cop hype releases. Htm's resell for stupid money.

Last edited:
i was able to cart the 8 after the OOS

because i never closed out or refreshed the browser

got kicked on a size then just hit drop down selected 8

BOOM checkout now

so

white size 8

black size 9

im trying to cart some more now lets see

Checked out via Paypal on a black pair but somehow I'm still in line for the green and white pair. This is crazy. Can't even login to my Nike account. 

Checked out via Paypal on a black pair but somehow I'm still in line for the green and white pair. This is crazy. Can't even login to my Nike account. 

its not just you

i couldnt log in either

had to do both via guest checkout

only way i could log in was to hit join, then login from that screen..still didnt cart any tho
laugh.gif

i was able to cart the 8 after the OOS

because i never closed out or refreshed the browser

got kicked on a size then just hit drop down selected 8

BOOM checkout now

so

white size 8

black size 9

im trying to cart some more now lets see

damn...the sneaker god is with you today, my man! i gave up my spot, but cant hit anything, lol

Back
Top Bottom