Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Just as I suspected, the Multicolor's > those other two Plain Jane pairs.

That black leather tongue on the MC's is :smokin

The ankle lining is super nice too.

Last edited:
Congrats to those that copped.

Not gonna lie though, I missed out on the HTM's and wanted them for my collection, but am I the only one that thinks the colors on these MC's look weird? They're just not very wearable imo. If only they released the MC Kobe 9 HTMs like they did with these. Now those were grails.

Last edited:
Since I was having trouble checking out as a Member (like many others) yesterday, I figured if I was going to pay for shipping via Guest Checkout I may as well pay for Next Day Air. I got shipping notification around 1am and they showed up at 2pm. Crazy fast.

Not gonna lie though, I missed out on the HTM's and wanted them for my collection, but am I the only one that thinks the colors on these MC's look weird? They're just not very wearable imo. If only they released the MC Kobe 9 HTMs like they did with these. Now those were grails.
Q4T

If I had my way I'd replace the green with purple/blue weave. NikeiD would be our hope for those that struck out yesterday. So where is it Nike?!? :nerd:

Last edited:
My pair from NDC just showed up.
Not gonna cry... but would have loved to have this pair 
smokin.gif

This is why I prefer the sharks. Much more versatile, but I do think the MC looks good on display.

This is why I prefer the sharks. Much more versatile, but I do think the MC looks good on display.
Yeah the MCs look fresh as hell, but I could never wear them; feel like you need to be Rihanna or something to pull those off. Sharks I can actually flex in.

Someone please put up some sexy shots of the Sharks if you live nextdoor to the Nike factory like this guy, I wanna bate.

This is why I prefer the sharks. Much more versatile
I would agree they are more versatile - but I'd be worried about my jeans "crocking" them, and I can make something similar on ID, which only matters if you didn't pay retail for the HTMs, which I didn't have the luck to do. So if I am gonna put a bunch of cash in someones pocket for a pair, which I will, I pick the MC/Racecar.

Yeah the MCs look fresh as hell, but I could never wear them; feel like you need to be Rihanna or something to pull those off. Sharks I can actually flex in.

Someone please put up some sexy shots of the Sharks if you live nextdoor to the Nike factory like this guy, I wanna bate.
Well, I hope I can pull them off in dark denim and a dark hoody or something like that. Cuz I am not gonna start dressing like Rhianna...

25pages of hype shoe, i'll be back on page 500 when we start talking about good shoes like the ext or mambacurials, still made at that purple low elite one

25pages of hype shoe, i'll be back on page 500 when we start talking about good shoes like the ext or mambacurials, still made at that purple low elite one
I have the Mambacurials, but I ain't got nothing nice to say about the EXTs. And, I did order the first pair just wasn't feeling them in hand. Back they went.

I think this iteration of his sig needed a hype shoe, been kinda boring.

Back
Top Bottom