Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I have the Mambacurials, but I ain't got nothing nice to say about the EXTs. And, I did order the first pair just wasn't feeling them in hand. Back they went.

I think this iteration of his sig needed a hype shoe, been kinda boring.

Same here, didnt like the sole on the Chesters and took them back, copped the Curials. Copped 2 IDs and probably will be copping the Drill Sergeants when the price is right.

What happens if you already copped via NDC and entered the raffle? My order hasn't shipped yet, so don't want to get something cancelled.

What is the pickup window for the htm? Debating on entering and taking a bus from Boston for only $30 lol

What happens if you already copped via NDC and entered the raffle? My order hasn't shipped yet, so don't want to get something cancelled.

Won't matter...

I spoke to a rep before for an unrelated question but asked about non nyc residents entering these localized raffles

I was told they sort the entries by location since its your ndc account they know if your able to go get it or not and if that person hits they "re raffle" in the system

Now what I didn't ask was what if they live in say jersey or somewhere that's just out of nyc tho

What is the pickup window for the htm? Debating on entering and taking a bus from Boston for only $30 lol
For the OVO's, 21M let you pick up from 11am-7pm. When I won SBB at DSM, the window was 9am-11am if I remember correctly. 

Last edited:
MCs are nice but I don't love em. Blacks look the best/simplest to me, but I don't really even love those either. Either way, GL to everyone in the raffle, but only if you are actually copping for yourself.

Won't matter...

I spoke to a rep before for an unrelated question but asked about non nyc residents entering these localized raffles

I was told they sort the entries by location since its your ndc account they know if your able to go get it or not and if that person hits they "re raffle" in the system

Now what I didn't ask was what if they live in say jersey or somewhere that's just out of nyc tho
not necessarily, not everyone puts their address up with their nike account

just go ahead and enter for the MC, size 11.  if you win, holla at me, for real for real
I'll let you know...
glasses.gif

sbb wasn't an online raffle at dover
You're right. I had to go in and enter in person. When they called me, I was told the pick up window was 9am-11am. Might be different for this though so YMMV. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom