Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

They said the style codes are different , I put them in for 1,000- US size 10

so did or will FC list it under another option?

they are still HTM's just a varied version of it

i see only the same HTM up on the website currently and those prices havent moved really except now the black is mostly all 1200 now except the size 12

last night the size 8 black was higher 2200 i believe

so did yours sell or will it be listed differently?

i ask because the white pairs they have are still exactly the same in sizes available and price

so its kinda odd

i see only the same HTM up on the website currently and those prices havent moved really except now the black is mostly all 1200 now except the size 12

i ask because the white pairs they have are still exactly the same in sizes available and price

so its kinda odd
if I was him I wouldn't have even put it in there. If fc sells em at 1000 he's good but if not he's gonna be in trouble. People are gonna keep undercutting each other until 450 becomes the price :smh:

so its kinda odd

All great questions NT Fam-, but idk too.....

Britt the sales Director said they may have to put them under a different style on the site ,but I don't know how it works .

Mine never came up on the site .

if I was him I wouldn't have even put it in there. If fc sells em at 1000 he's good but if not he's gonna be in trouble. People are gonna keep undercutting each other until 450 becomes the price
mean.gif

lol i dont thin it will get THAT bad especially when it seems like nikelab had like 15 pairs for the public if even that many lol

like literally NO ONE hit on these things

so not many pairs in the wild

1K gets you 800 which is not too shabby

i dont really see it dipping much lower than that if at all due to not many pairs being out there

plus no half sizes either

lowest i could see someone cutting to is like 7-800

because they spent 272 and need that money back ASAP lol

if I was him I wouldn't have even put it in there. If fc sells em at 1000 he's good but if not he's gonna be in trouble. People are gonna keep undercutting each other until 450 becomes the price
mean.gif

lol i dont thin it will get THAT bad especially when it seems like nikelab had like 15 pairs for the public if even that many lol

like literally NO ONE hit on these things

so not many pairs in the wild

1K gets you 800 which is not too shabby

i dont really see it dipping much lower than that if at all due to not many pairs being out there

plus no half sizes either

lowest i could see someone cutting to is like 7-800

because they spent 272 and need that money back ASAP lol
i agree logically but nowadays this market is unpredictable completely. Even yeezys lows in black fell off in price a little. If yeezy ain't safe nobody safe :lol:

All great questions NT Fam-, but idk too.....

Britt the sales Director said they may have to put them under a different style on the site ,but I don't know how it works .

Mine never came up on the site .

hmm ok i was out most of the day so i didnt think to check FC till i seen your post like oh yea lol

so i was curious if your pair sold already or not

i mean they could list it as "HTM US VERSION" i guess

the difficult part is the differences between the pairs is almost non existant

bag color and lace tip colors?

yet you still get a bag and special lace tips regardless lol

makes it really hard now that i think of it

see that SKU is the same on your FC invoice as it is on the version thats currently up on the site

this is what FC has up

Style ID:805937 100 , Year:2015
Colorway:white/black

style ID is exactly the same lol

i agree logically but nowadays this market is unpredictable completely. Even yeezys lows in black fell off in price a little. If yeezy ain't safe nobody safe
laugh.gif

yea i mean there is always that guy thats needs these gone and undercuts to a price that has everyone like

really bro?

dudes are insanely impatient lol

i agree logically but nowadays this market is unpredictable completely. Even yeezys lows in black fell off in price a little. If yeezy ain't safe nobody safe
laugh.gif

yea i mean there is always that guy thats needs these gone and undercuts to a price that has everyone like

really bro?

dudes are insanely impatient lol

impatient for money? Who isn't .... If I can get 800 tomorrow I would'nt mind.

I did what they told me- the first thing I asked was can I put the shoes for 2500. Then the person taking the shoes said they couldn't put them for that price . Reason being "these aren't the same shoes"

His words not mine.

Don't you think I rather make more on these shoes if I can?!? Come on fam

Last edited:
impatient for money? Who isn't .... If I can get 800 tomorrow I would'nt mind.

I did what they told me- the first thing I asked was can I put the shoes for 2500. Then the person taking the shoes said they couldn't put them for that price . Reason being "these aren't the same shoes"

His words not mine.

Don't you think I rather make more on these shoes if I can?!? Come on fam

oh i didnt mean you lol

i was referring to alp sayin dudes will cut to 450 soon lol

but i cant be mad at FC sayin its not the same shoe

its kinda not off a technicality lol

see my thing is...

wouldnt the US version be rare to the overseas heads

like how they got the first version that was rare to US heads?

kinda the same thing in a sense just in reverse lol

^ we will see what happens tomorrow when they update the site. I'll keep you guys who care posted.

Did anyone even win the raffle in NYC for the HTM they looking like a methodical creature in NYC right now. i know 10 people that joined for all 3 pairs and didn't. We all know NikeLab moves funny.

My little brother won the raffle and he's not even into shoes, just did it because he was bored smh.

The site was ruined after the preludes. Use to be a low key good spot then was destroyed. Their prelude restock was a joke
That restock got me heated. They restocked everything but what i wanted 
mean.gif

Once i noticed they were putting them up in order i ended up buying the prelude 8s because if i didnt cop anything i would have felt like i wasted my time 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
All this talking about what FC will do with the w/b color way. i wanna know what they gonna do with the MC.

Does anyone have a list of upcoming X elite low colorways dropping?

I'm trying to decide if I should ID a pair but I hate how the shozoku has to be the same color as the whole tongue

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom