Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

How come Kobe's XIs are the last to be unveiled out of the new Nike kicks like Lebron 13 and KD 8s, Kyrie 2? Is it because it's supposedly Kobe's last sig shoe and season..and Tinker's designing it? What's the hold up?

How come Kobe's XIs are the last to be unveiled out of the new Nike kicks like Lebron 13 and KD 8s, Kyrie 2? Is it because it's supposedly Kobe's last sig shoe and season..and Tinker's designing it? What's the hold up?

My guess is that the RD on those other models is sooner than the Kobe 11

Curious, do you guys think trading a pair of sharks for wtk8 and a prelude be a fair deal?

depends which prelude

wtk8 is kinda up there in price last i checked

so if its say wtk8 and prelude 1

cant be an even swap in my opinion lol

also size would be a factor

Last edited:
Nike started staggering the launches of the new shoes of their basketball big 3 a couple of years back.

New KD shoe - launches in July

New LeBron shoe - launches in October

New Kobe shoe - launches in January/February

If I had more than one pair of MPs i'd trade one for the multi color HTM for sure. I like the Xs more than the 9s.

Kobe's usually release after the other sigs (Bron/KD) so leak later.

KD8s released a while ago. Bron 12s are done and the 13s are releasing this week. Kyrie 2s have yet to leak.

If I had more than one pair of MPs i'd trade one for the multi color HTM for sure. I like the Xs more than the 9s.
That.

I have 2 pairs, and I like the elite X's better than the elite IX's, model/aesthetics wise. CW wise the IX's were better.
Please Nike no more Elite highs
I'd love more highs, if the CW is solid. Releasing a high doesn't mean they don't release something else. It's not necessarily and either/or situation.

Back
Top Bottom