Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Not HTM related, I really want to like those Opening Night Elite lows but that orange sole kills it for me, Laker yellow or purple, yes more purple would look much better. It's like Nike is trying to get me to be more financially responsible. 

Green laces on and off feet. I'm actually glad they made the wide release with only the black being the screw on aglet lace. One because they are not practical at all... purely for asthetic purposes. They are super clunky and are so heavy that they make your laces untie every minute you walk. And second because I've always prefered the green so them having no aglets makes them wearable.
View media item 1738187View media item 1738188
black laces > weed laces
Dem weed laces kinda destroy the contrast of the shoe, since half of the flyknit on this shoe is already green IMO

black laces > weed laces
Dem weed laces kinda destroy the contrast of the shoe, since half of the flyknit on this shoe is already green IMO
The laces and the lateral side of the shoes are two different types of green, so it doesn't conflict in my opinion. The laces are straight neon green and the lateral side of the shoe is a muted neon green. The neon green laces bring out more contrast to me, as the black laces mute the shoes. I'm for sure rocking with the neon green laces. 

I'm honestly happy for all of those who were able to get the HTM's this year. I wish that I was able to but it wasn't in the cards for me. At least I was able to double up on some Christmas 9's for below retail so I got that going for me lol.

IMO 9 HTM > 10 HTM.

That being said I would still love to have them as a collector. I do believe in wearing your shoes but there are certain ones that deserve to go into the personal vault. For me that was the Mamba Moments, if I had the 10 HTM I probably wouldn't wear them because they truly are collector shoes.

just got my HTMs, feel really lucky to have them bc they're very nice in person. I wish the GR releases were a bit better on the elites this year. Can't say I'm a fan of any of the gr cws, and i'm really confused by those cheetah ones, they're terrible. I hate that we've gotten to a point where a signature sneaker isn't just a home, away, and then maybe an all star plus one other cw that doesn't need have to have some ridiculous backstory (3am/vino/cheetah/mambacurial). Just do something that's works for the current model and we don't need a nickname. All the Air Jordans followed this pattern and that turned out fine (military IVs, laney Vs, sport blue VIs, oly VII, aqua VIII, powder IX, powder X, cool grey xi, and it goes on). There's not one basic, clean cw of the elite lows besides HTMs.

Would've been nice for nikeid to have this blue midsole and allow you to select the flywire color, doesn't seem like a lot to ask for (at least the flywire) for $250.

Where do the htms rank on the q2 chart
image.jpg

To
The laces and the lateral side of the shoes are two different types of green, so it doesn't conflict in my opinion. The laces are straight neon green and the lateral side of the shoe is a muted neon green. The neon green laces bring out more contrast to me, as the black laces mute the shoes. I'm for sure rocking with the neon green laces. 
to their each own, can't really tell the green tone from pics, I don't own a pair so the real thing might be different compare to pics. And try purple laces on these? They might look good imo

Back
Top Bottom