Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Yeah its all opinion but I'm not writing IMO everytime I post. :lol: I love the Kobe 1s, not in love with the Xs and my favorite X is the Mambacurial... not even close to the Preludes or even the blk/yellow pair.

Yeah its all opinion but I'm not writing IMO everytime I post.
laugh.gif
I love the Kobe 1s, not in love with the Xs and my favorite X is the Mambacurial... not even close to the Preludes or even the blk/yellow pair.
Yeah, I know - it's opinion often not based on actual comparison of both. It's like saying 5 Guys is better than In And Out without having eaten at one. Or possibly either - just looking at pictures of the burger.

But I'm talking aesthetics, not comfort.. If I see a chick with some tig ol bitties and then another chick with a bird chest, I already know which one I like.

But I'm talking aesthetics, not comfort.. If I see a chick with some tig ol bitties and then another chick with a bird chest, I already know which one I like.
I'm saying aesthetics are hard to judge without actual inspection. We've all bought something based on how it looks and it turns out to be crap, and conversely, thought something looked OK and upon actual inspection were far more impressed. Even in your example, there are several scenarios where you might change your mind from the at first glance assessment. But even in that case, it's more likely for you to reverse your decision on the one you liked than the one you didn't.

Anyway, I get your point. It's subjective, and if you don't like a silo or upper material, or outsole color, or whatever, it may be that its a no, no matter what.

Got the mambas arrowhead pair yesterday the're so dope in person, better than expect. I get the Shark jaws today these are the definitely the best out the 3. But the Kobe 9 aesthetic wise is still the best.

Kind of want the Mambacurials more and more every day.. Might have to start hunting for a decent priced pair..

Got 2/3 of the HTM Xs, but I really wanted the multi joints which I was unable to secure..

The multi-color HTM is real dope :pimp:

I'll eventually own a pair..but waitin on prices to drop..

Is it feasible to trade a white HTM for a Multi? Or would I have to add cash in that scenario? :nerd:

I got lucky and was able to secured 3 different styled Kobe HTM they are real nice in person and out of the 3 I would say I prefer the MC one best 2nd being the black pair. This released really made up for not being able to obtain the chicago 1 or ovo's.

Apparently someone from UPS tried to steal my HTM package, i got one pair yesterday and today all of a sudden they had to take the package back because it wasn't the right address or carrier?? How sway how when ya delievered the same thing to me yesterday. Just venting smh

Apparently someone from UPS tried to steal my HTM package, i got one pair yesterday and today all of a sudden they had to take the package back because it wasn't the right address or carrier?? How sway how when ya delievered the same thing to me yesterday. Just venting smh
I doubt the UPS guy is trying to steal your shoes. They get way more valuable stuff passing through their truck, and it's all tracked, so unless he is just a knucklehead and willing to toss away his job for a pair of kicks, I doubt it.

Did they make size 9.5 in any of the htm's? I looked on flight club and kicks crew and there is no half sizes on both websites

Anyone know where I can find some Rose Golds at or below retail? I have checked Foot locker, but 11.5 is a weird size to find.

I doubt the UPS guy is trying to steal your shoes. They get way more valuable stuff passing through their truck, and it's all tracked, so unless he is just a knucklehead and willing to toss away his job for a pair of kicks, I doubt it.
I wouldn't put it passed anyway to try and pull a fast one. I had the same shipment yesterday and today all of a sudden my address is incorrect, I called UPS corporate and they said all my info was correct. Someone trynna scam me

Back
Top Bottom