Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Big shot rob maybe^?
Could be, I was thinking it was someone drafted by the Lakers though for at least some connection to "Draft Pick". Rob was drafted by Houston, would Fish be considered a mentor? He was just a teammate at the same time. We're probably putting more thought into it than Nike did. But I'm starting to think about this pair, maybe if they become discount eligible at FTL so I can use my VIP coupon & gift cards.

Is anyone interested in doing a what the kobe 8 inspired kyrie 1 id with me, looking for someone size 13-14, preferably 14, I want to look clean on the court this year, and break some necks
I'm down, if you can do a 13. I don't particularly like size 14 Kyrie's, fit awkward on me even though I'm a true 13.5

Could be, I was thinking it was someone drafted by the Lakers though for at least some connection to "Draft Pick". Rob was drafted by Houston, would Fish be considered a mentor? He was just a teammate at the same time. We're probably putting more thought into it than Nike did. But I'm starting to think about this pair, maybe if they become discount eligible at FTL so I can use my VIP coupon & gift cards.

Fish was a rookie same years as Kobe. So I think a mentor has to be older and experienced

Byron was pre Kobe. Nike doesn't have anybody in mind they just made it up. Unless it's nick van exel lol

I just don't understand why they felt the need to use the Commander tongue on the "Draft Days" they are all over the place with these shoes and stories 
laugh.gif

I just don't understand why they felt the need to use the Commander tongue on the "Draft Days" they are all over the place with these shoes and stories 
laugh.gif
Haha, I was looking at that too, but the only redeeming part of that is that its got the "24" on the tongue so its got a better direct connection to Kobe than most of the other pairs. 

Am I crazy or does the tongue on the Chesters feel off compared to the rest? Tried some on today for size feel & did not like the way it felt. 

Question, I have a FTL VIP coupon for 20 off 100. If I'm in the store, can I use it on any pair of shoes, or do the same restrictions apply as they do online (like the Mambacurials aren't eligible) but how would anyone know whats eligible until they get to the register? Obviously I do most of my purchases online so buying them in the store is a foreign deal to me.

Last edited:
They aren't lenient like they are online. Quickstrike release day shoes will have exclusion though but after two weeks I think they'll allow it. Ultimately it is up to the store manager.

Question, I have a FTL VIP coupon for 20 off 100. If I'm in the store, can I use it on any pair of shoes, or do the same restrictions apply online (like the Mambacurials aren't eligible) but how would anyone know whats eligible until they get to the register? Obviously I do most of my purchases online so buying them in the store is a foreign deal to me.

From my experience it depends on the product and the manager. If this was a super hype release then no, unless the manager said otherwise. Also some stores would say no to any new releases, hyped or not.
You shouldnt have any issue using on the mambacurials now, they been out for over a month.

Back
Top Bottom