Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I agree. Love my x's. I have a pair of the regular x lows. I plan to get an elite low soon. Are the sizing of both regular low and elite low about the same or is the elite low more snug?
Elites are a tiny bit more snug at first, but break in to be about the same as the regular low.  Very close.  

Elites are a tiny bit more snug at first, but break in to be about the same as the regular low.  Very close.  
QFT.  They definitely take longer to break in but you gotta give them time and then you'll feel "relief" compared to the regular Xs.  I'm currently balling in some X Pains, X Elite IDs, IX EMs, and Zoom Hyperrev 2015s.  I keep going between the Pains and my IDs the most though.

Be careful with your elite Xs
View media item 1797541

View media item 1797537View media item 1797540

6 months on indoor use (maybe 50 wears), rips are purely from pulling up when putting them on.
Sole has yellowed on the bottom but sides are icy as. Holds up everywhere else, wish the ankle was a little thicker so it didn't tear which would mean a tradeoff with breathability but I couldn't care less. They keep their shape and look better than the 9 and I always lace the whole way but undo top eyelet to take/put off/on.

Traction on the 8/9s is better I have alot of trouble with dirty or average indoor courts but this isnt exactly a knock on the shoe. Zoom feels great but slight loss of court feel, I still prefer lunar+full zoom combo for cushioning and closeness to the court. Swooshes have stayed completely intact and the Upper is lighter than the IX. Definitely a great shoe although I havn't liked the colourways anywhere as much as the 8 or 9

View media item 1797538

View media item 1797539

Gonna go for another Elite probably X high again because I like the designs/colours better.

Can't decide on either commander or USA but will wait to see what else comes out.

Contact Nike about those tears.... They will probably replace them for you.

KOBE X ELITE LOW PRM 

805937-010

BLACK/WHITE
Interesting.
nerd.gif

Be hard for even Nike to mess up a simple black/white colorway right?

abuch47 abuch47 try to return those. Nike should take them back as a manufacturing defect and possibly give you a new pair

Indeed, but also, 50+ wears of one pair of shoes (for us sneakerheads..for lack of a better term), seems like a TON. :lol: Crazy, I know.

In France here the two next Kobe :

Nike Kobe X Elite SE "What The" QS 815810-900: 179.90€

Nike Kobe X Elite Low "XMAS" 802560-076: 179.90€

The What the is not an Elite Low 

And the 15 december is the Kyrie 1 What The QS

You have no idea what your talking about please don't quote me again.

I explained what the shoe was/is and it isnt either of the models you mentioned
The shoes may very well be the 4th HTM CW, but my point is that the label "PRM" does not automatically mean HTM.

Appreciate you sharing the info though.

The shoes may very well be the 4th HTM CW, but my point is that the label "PRM" does not automatically mean HTM.

Appreciate you sharing the info though.

Your point? You have no point or clue what your talking bout.

Typical NTer looking at half the info provided and running with it

If you had looked at the 5 digit sku you would've clearly seen its the HTM model and not the bs you mentioned.

So my reference of PRM is what brand labels the shoe not "HTM"

I think Ive said enough about this subject.

Back
Top Bottom