Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

The little bit of upper showing definitely is different from the Kobe X so possible. But also possible that it is just the tongue from a new Mentality or Venomenon model. Wouldn't read to much into it.

stayflymekhi stayflymekhi most places doing the uncharted bundle for $300. Camping my local GameStop for one.

I guess it's best to just wait around for the best deal but $120 is so tempting for elite lows.

Can't Wait to see the RED EXT Hi's... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm convinced they make those ugly EXT's just for redrum3281.
it's possible
roll.gif

if there was anything i could change on the ext highs it would be to have the metal lace holes all the way down instead of just the top 4 holes, i wonder how hard it would be to do it myself

Last edited:
it's possible :rofl:

if there was anything i could change on the ext highs it would be to have the metal lace holes all the way down instead of just the top 4 holes, i wonder how hard it would be to do it myself

Don't think it's hard at all. They sell kits to do it yourself but getting the eyelets the same design would be tough.

it's possible
roll.gif

Don't think it's hard at all. They sell kits to do it yourself but getting the eyelets the same design would be tough.
yeah it's a diamond style looking clasp so i'll scour ebay for awhile and see what i come up with, if i find something i'll practice on the white mids i already own

Back
Top Bottom