Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

FYI - my local Footaction had the Kobe X Mambacurials discounted to $129.99. Doubled up at that price.

Called my local footaction and I was told they don't sell them. Was referred to footlocker. Footlocker hasn't priced them down.

Last edited:
That only applies to clearance items which the Mambacurials are not.

Drill Sergeant and the orange joints only

Last edited:
Chester's @ 120.00 with 14 % ebates CB was a no brainer. Multi ID's en route from China to go along with the cheetahs- good on flyknit lows- 5AMs on the cheap were only others I really dug. Jr. has the rose gold highs for spring ball. Curious to see the mens version of the all crimsons next month.

Chester's @ 120.00 with 14 % ebates CB was a no brainer. Multi ID's en route from China to go along with the cheetahs- good on flyknit lows- 5AMs on the cheap were only others I really dug. Jr. has the rose gold highs for spring ball. Curious to see the mens version of the all crimsons next month.
Normally the chesters aren't really my style but I'm so glad I grabbed them.  120 w/ 14% is just awesome, I didn't pay quite that low

Reminder to NT Crew: Discover Card Discover Deals is giving 15% back right now and will easily go on top of the Clearance 25% or if you want to ID something.  Yes, negligible to the 14% from eBates but still good.  Also, they DO NOT STACK(15% Discover and 14% eBates).  Know that for a fact.  

Here they only have 1 size left and it's a 14. I'm sure you can apply a disco to it too if you look around
http://m.dickssportinggoods.com/pro...5504446.20017736.15757946&categoryId=15758186
Thanks again, man. I think I literally got the last 14, and I had a code for $25 off if I used paypal plus scorecard $$. The shoe disappeared from the website after I purchased. Looks like they shipped from a store near Harvey, LA.

Of course now they're back up on NDC but I'll take the $169 shipped over $216 anyday
smokin.gif

You guys acting like this aint happening?

View media item 1803170

someone make custom lows for them

Mambacurial for $163.49 shipped, i'm very tempted.

anyone thinking it will drop lower for a sz 11 before they run out?
Where???

http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-kobe-x-elite-low-747212010.html
promo - thankyou for 25% off

got tracking a few hours ago.

only a 11.5 on site left.

Last edited:
If Kobe actually wore them for Opening Night I would have been more interested. He had them on for shoot around but after that, he switched to a PE. Going out to LA in a few weeks to see him (feels more like paying my last respects...) but hope he wears something close to ID-able, might make a pair based on whatever he wears.

Back
Top Bottom